Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 12:16 PM

This thread started with your question asking if you were illegally fired. Most of us here do not think you were not treated illegally. However, it appears that you do not want to hear our opinion. Without a labor contract you have no protection rights and can be terminated without cause. You can sue anyone and maybe you would get a settlement but we see no illegal behavior here.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Apr 13, 2009, 12:21 PM

It's not that I don't want to hear your opinions, if I didn't then I would have waited to speak with our lawyer. What I DON'T want is to be put down and have my religious beliefs attacked as well. This thread was about getting fired, not my Wiccan beliefs or being put down. This is something I think that Judy Kay Tee doesn't understand. But I do thank you for your help ballengerb1. I just ask that the topic be kept on the subject at hand.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 13, 2009, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster View Post
    Thank you. You seem to be the only person (other than Excon) who is actually trying to help. So basically I have no case here........well thats just great. Thanks for your help.
    We all tried to help, but you initially seemed to refuse to accept that help. It was that attitude that earned some of the more ascerbic responses you received.

But yes, I don't think you have much of a case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you be fired for having chron's disease? I am afraid I am going to be fired, [ 4 Answers ]

I have worked for a company for 18 years. I was diagnosed with Chron's Disease 5 years ago and sometimes I get really sick and have to be hospitilized and now they think I should be fired and it really gets me. Is that lawful?? :mad:

How do I go about reporting someone who is here illegally? [ 11 Answers ]

This woman is from jordan. She came here on a visa that is now expired, she has no social security card, no identification other than an international drivers license. I need some advise on how I can go about reporting her to immigration to get her deported. She's caused a lot of problems for me...

Illegally in us [ 2 Answers ]

How can I report someone in the us illegally

Not fired, then fired, after boss was beat [ 6 Answers ]

I was called in the office and confronted about time differences on the time sheet. I had to wait for a customer to get home that morning, (30 min.). I called the office and informed them. So I added 15 extra minutes to my time. I was told that I couldn't do that. I asked was I being fired for it...

View more questions Search