Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carol34233 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 08:07 AM
    Out of control teen
    My son Joseph is out of control and I need advice and resources. He is verbally abusive to his siblings and me. I don't know how much more I can take. I believe in positive parenting however am ready to stup to his level and abuse him right back. This is not my usual behavior but this is really not about me.I want him to see how it feels. What do u think?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 08:10 AM

How old is your son? When does he become verbally abusive? Is it randomly or just when he becomes upset about something? What steps are you taking to correct the problem? Does he get reprimanded or lose certain privileges?
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 06:29 PM

I agree with this, I would like that information before suggesting anything. (I am assuming he is at least 13, as you posted in the teens board)
    Also, does he have any social problems such as being BiPolar, or having ADD/ADHD?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 06:33 PM

You want to abuse him back :eek:

He is learning his behaviour from someone.

How old is he. Is both parents in the picture.

So many questions but not enough info from you the poster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted [ 5 Answers ]

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted what are possible cause codes are p0601 and p0445

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip? I cleared the check engine light and it went off ,and after 60miles driving it cames back again?why and how can I fix it ? Also what is the cheapest way to reset...

P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System) [ 5 Answers ]

How much it cost to repair this on a 98 Honda Accord? P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System)

03 lincoln navi cruise control, radio/ volume control, horn doesn't work. [ 2 Answers ]

Just need what ever you guys know about this situation. The horn, cruise control, radio volume buttons don't work. Oh yes I checked all the fuses. They are all good. Could it be because of the alarm system? I don't know somebody please help me out.

View more questions Search