Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tadaque View Post
    I KNOW.....I READ WHAT SCOTT SAID. What I am asking is if I should let the company know about it. At least so they have some kind of idea of what is going on. Without pursuing any legal action of course, just to let them know.

I don't think the company cares that the manager is sleeping with your sister-in-law but if it will make you feel better, by all means let them know. They can hang the letter over the time clock and the employees can all enjoy it.

You didn't answer my question about phone calls equalling adultery and how the PI managed to get phone records.
    tadaque Posts: 9, Reputation: -1

Apr 13, 2009, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    OKAY - GLAD YOU GET IT. THERE'S REALLY NO REASON TO SHOUT, WHICH IS WHAT TYPING IN CAPS IS.

What do you hope to gain by informing the dealership? Are you trying to get the manager fired? Are you trying to embarrass him? What are you basing this on? Why do you feel they need to be informed?

Yes I was shouting. Only because Judy seems to have some kind of anger towards me, I don't know if it is because I disagree with her or for what ever reason I just felt she was putting me down when she said [quote] did you not read what scott said. I know how to read and I feel there was no need for that. Again we are all adults. If you took it wrong I apoligize. And yes I guess you could say that vengeance is on our mind. It does not mean it is going to get done and I know it is not the right thing to do. Right now it is a tough scenerio for our family because we love them both. I don't know. We are just loking at options and I did advise that counseling will be best. I only asked a simple question of opinion whether any leagal action can take place. Scott answered them simple not leading into who's fault it was nor the decision they made.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 01:05 PM
    See what I mean. This is
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    They can hang the letter over the time clock and the employees can all enjoy it.
    What was the purpose of that comment.
    The purpose of that comment is your reasoning for contacting the dealership to tell them a manager had an affair with a customer. You don't have a legitimate reason; you're just looking to be spiteful and vindictive.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 13, 2009, 02:05 PM

As This points out, you asked a question it was answered according to the law, but you didn't want to accept that. You did come across as vindictive, trying to strike out at anyone involved in the infedlity when the blame lies solely on the cheating parties.
    tadaque Posts: 9, Reputation: -1

Apr 13, 2009, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    As This points out, you asked a question it was answered according to the law, but you didn't want to accept that. You did come accross as vindictive, trying to strike out at anyone involved in the infedlity when the blame lies solely on the cheating parties.
    Yes I admitted that.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 02:26 PM

So the thread is over for all purposes and can be closed.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 02:27 PM
    yes I admitted that.
    Then there shouldn't be any question. If you understand the legality of the situation, there's no reason to drag it out and involve more people by complaining to his boss.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 04:02 PM

If you would really like to cause the philandering salesman/manager some real grief, why don't you tell his WIFE about his behavior? That will certainly be the best revenge if she divorces him and takes every last penny of his money. You did say that private investigators were hired so I'm sure you know his home address and just who his wife is.

Trying to cause him trouble or getting him fired is pointless as the dealership can't be held responsible for their employees morals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

Buying Stock From A Company That Is Absorbed By Another Company. [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in buying stock in a company that is struggling and may be bought by another company, or may file for bankruptcy. If I buy common stock from this company and they are absorbed by another company does my stock value immediately become the same value as the purchasing company? Also...

Company refused pension after severed from company [ 2 Answers ]

I was employed by a top food manufactuing company from July 23,2003 to June 30,2008. The company offered a severance package to me that included severance pay, health benefits etc. I was one month shy of hitting the 5 year mark for getting vested in my pension. I was told that they could not...

What makes an affair an affair or what classifies as infidelity [ 13 Answers ]

What makes an affair or what classifies as infidelity

Company introduction letter for audio/home theatre solution company [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself/company to one of the top interior designer. I am an individual dealing in audio / home theatre solutions. I want to an introduction letter for my company.

View more questions Search