Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cptmorgan75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2006, 08:36 AM
    99 dodge ram radio install
    Hello,
    I am putting a radio in a 99 dodge ram 1500 with a factory amp the wiring harness I bought from scotche does not seem to work right the amp will not turn on unless I have the plug with all the speaker wires unplugged and then jumper the power to the amp. I called scotche and they said that there is no way their harness could be wrong the truck in ? Has never had any of the factory wiring messed with.please help!

Thank you,

cptmorgan75

Check out some similar questions!

Invention of radio [ 1 Answers ]

Today is the 100th anniversay of the first intercontinental radio transmission, from America to England. Is there a good period drama movie about the events leading up to this momentous event?

Music without a TV or radio on [ 5 Answers ]

Recently my wife and I have been hearing music and a dj in the house without any tv's or radios on can you tell me what this is. It doesn't seem of evil actually the muxic is quite pleasant. This is not the first time its happened about 3 yrs ago we had the same thing happen. I think I know what...

On the Radio [ 4 Answers ]

We just got notified that my wife's Christmas album ( from last year) is being used on the play list of the "General Electric" Christmas special. I am not sure what stations exactly will be playing it We got our notice from the station in Fredonia NY. It was planned on being aired tonight...

Dodge ram radio [ 2 Answers ]

At first I noticed my radio staying on 99 Dodge Quad . Thinking it was the ignition switch I ordered another one. While in the process of replacing it I unplugged the ignition switch (both plugs) and the radio stayed on. Thinking the problem could be in the radio I pulled it out and the ACC is...

Am radio [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Nissan Sentra (1994). The car radio has been fine until a short time ago. Now there is strong static on all the AM stations; the FM stations are clear. Does anyone have a simple solution to this problem? Thanks -sonoma

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.