Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    new kitties Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 03:33 AM
    New born kittens
    My cat is due any day to have her kittens wondering what signs to look for and how long before we can handle them.also how many will she have for her first litter.any info on this subject would be helpful.thanks:)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 03:57 AM

This should be posted on the "Cat" Board, not the "other animal" board.

If you use the search feature you will find this has been asked and answered many times.

After this litter do you intend to have your cat spayed? And do you have homes for the kittens?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 13, 2009, 07:15 AM

Sometimes cats can become very vocal when they are about to give birth. I once had two cats that were pregnant twice and they both hid each time they gave birth. They also looked for places where they could hide as if they were looking for something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is male cat harmful to new born kittens [ 8 Answers ]

I have a female cat giving birth as I type, we also have a male cat from her last litter which are still kittens 6 months old, what I'm worried about is if I should keep the male kitten away from the new born kittens or will he be OK around them.

Kittens born last night [ 2 Answers ]

Hi!!! My cat just gave birth to 4 beautiful babies last night but I am unsure of how to take care of them.... my main question is how can I be sure she is feeding them and should I avoid contact with them so she doesnt abandon them and should I keep the male (recently neutered) away from them???...

Can I claim my new born child that was born on January 2008 [ 3 Answers ]

Can I claim my new born child born in January 2008 on my 2007 taxes?

Where were you born [ 104 Answers ]

Out of curiosity, I wonder where you guys were born. Where were you born and where do you call home and where do you live now. I was born in Nebraska, raised in Alaska and live in Oregon. I have to say that Alaska will always be my home, my whole life was spent there except for the last 6 years...

View more questions Search