Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cinfio1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 02:40 AM
    Click click noise when calling or heat
    Bryant furnace model #394gaz036100aafa.
    The problem is click click turns on then it makes click click noise and shuts down
    Just wonder if I should replace my ignitor or flame sensor
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Apr 13, 2009, 06:37 AM

If my memory serves me correctly,
    That unit has a pilot assembly with a 3 wire connection, it heats a bimetal switch and also houses the spark ignitoe and grounding rod.

The click click sounds like not enough heat on the pilot bimetal sensor.

I would clean this assembly to get the best pilot flame and see if this corrects the problem.

This is a good starting point but please read through the FAQ section, for further instructions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Click noise after the gas shuts off [ 1 Answers ]

Once my furnace has reach the desire temp and the gas shuts off and the fan is still running I hear a click noise. Sometimes loud, sometimes not so loud and sometimes not at all. What could that noise be, should I have someone to look at it?

Left Click is Right Click, Freezing up, and Vundo! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This just randomly started acting up yesterday... I clicked on the desktop and the menu that comes up when you normally right click opened. So basically my left click is like my right click. When I try to right click, nothing happens. So I ventured into trying to fix it and my...

Rattling/click noise from blower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier forced air furnace with central air conditioning that was installed in 2001. This morning when I got up I noticed a really strange rattling/clicking noise on the lower level of the house. At first I thought it was just a register rattling, however, when I went down to the...

View more questions Search