Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsjohnmayer24 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2004, 06:51 PM
    Want a fitness buddy
    HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this message! Thank you!

Also if anyone has general weight loss/fitness information I would love it!
    DeathBlade Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2004, 04:42 PM
    Re: want a fitness buddy
    Amputation is the surest and easiest way to lose weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A tribute to Buddy Holly [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Do you know a website where I can find the lyrics of "A tribute to Buddy Holly" written by Geoff Goddard and sang by Mike Berry in the early 60's? Thanks Jolatomate

Want a fitness buddy [ 4 Answers ]

HEY :D I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet.? I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

Want a fitness buddy [ 2 Answers ]

HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

Want a fitness buddy [ 2 Answers ]

HEY I was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be fitness penpals over the internet. I am a very athletic girl, yet I am struggling at reaching my ideal body type. I hope there is another person out there who would want to share experiences and successes with me... reply to this...

View more questions Search