Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KSips Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2006, 07:47 AM
    Any real psychics out there? Some advice needed
    Hi,

If there are any real psychics out there, I could use some advice. I was dating someone last year and fell in love. He broke it off last winter, but I have a gut feeling that he may be back someday. My birthday is 1/8/65 and his is 6/30/64. Psychics , does anyone see him coming back anytime soon?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2006, 05:25 PM
    I am getting an M coming through. Is there an M in your life. I'm getting an M. Does M mean anything to you?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2006, 06:01 PM
    What is the M in your life? I am actually getting two M's. Which is the most important to you and why?
    Clonker22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2006, 08:55 AM
    One is is Maria, my girlfriend and the other is Montreal the city I just moved away from.
    KSips Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2006, 09:28 AM
    Actually, there are no Ms. His initials are KS.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2006, 09:38 AM
    Ksips,

I thinks mag was having a little fun here.

Look through the threads in the Psychics section of this website and see if anyone used any internet psychic abilities to answer a question or help someone. You can form an opinion based on what you read.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please I need a real psychics help here. [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have known diis guy for a while about a year and half we've been friends about a year and half but late last year I started having feelings and I think he too then we started making out and you know all those stuff but no sex but smtimes he behaves cold and won't talk but the next min he...

More advice needed :S [ 4 Answers ]

Hi again. I hate to nag on about this but if anyone has more advice it would be great. I am still finding either some brown discharge or sometimes a bit of blood everyday from about 3 weeks ago whenever I go to the toilet, although not a lot. But the thing is its really bugging me now because its...

Love v. Like Advice Needed [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice. I have been dating this guy, and find that I am more easily in love, than I am in "like" with him. I shared my feelings last night, and the response was not good. I sent this to him so that he could better understand what I meant when I said I didn't like him: The word...

Advice needed with taxes [ 3 Answers ]

Right this is a fairly complicated matter but here goes. Firstly I am a British/Australian citizen (I have lived in Australia for the last 10 years). I am currently in nyc on a B1 visa until the end of July, I will be coming back sometime in August on a E1 visa and staying for a longer period....

View more questions Search