Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2006, 01:13 AM
    I would also suggest you tell her how annoyed at her you are.
    Tell how worried sick you were, thinking she was grieving so bad. :cool:

Tell her you are shocked to find out that the reason she is pushing you away slowly is is because you are 2 inches shorter...

WOW I'm still shocked :eek:
    bellababy60 Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Mar 4, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ernesto25
    Hi all. I am going through a very hard time right now in my relationship with my girl friend. A week ago, i sense that there are some changes goin on by my partner. She is not as sexual as she was, her attitude has changed, she is always telling me that she is tired, and she tries to avoid conversations with me. Her uncle just passed away and in the funeral she was completely ignoring me like if i was not there. She introduced me as her boyfriend but did not talk to me as much. I have asked her if she is unhappy and she keeps telling me no..her only response is that she loves me and wants to be with me. To stop doubting her and not to ask her any more questions. I just do not understand the sudden change? Is it just me or could it be that she does not want to be with me no more and she does not find a way of telling me? If that is the case why would she keep telling me that she loves me and to stop doubting her? Should I not call her at all and let her call me? please help! I am very confused and have no one to talk to.
    She's probably hiding something from you. My "ex" did the same thing and I found out that he was online looking for sex partners..! I KNEW something was wrong, and I was right!
    bellababy60 Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Mar 4, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Hey'a peeps! If this man is in a "loving' relationship, he has the "right" to know what is going on in this relationship. I don't get the impression that he is "smothering her" or being possessive or insecure. He just needs to know what's happening with her...this isn't about him - he's concerned for HER and has a genuine concern for their relationship. She obviously can't see the depth of his love for her. If she is keeping something from him and just "stringing him along... " shame on her. But, if she is grieving over the loss of her uncle, she should just say so and stop being so "evasive"... it leads a person to be apprehensive and CONFUSED as this young man already is. She is hurting the relationship more than she is helping it. That's just my opinion. No hard feelings...
    tiredoflies7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Sorry dude but it sounds like she's over you she's just afraid to leave you because she does not want to hurt you. Have you heard that saying if you love them let them go? well that's what you need to do. Or maybe just give her a little space but also be there for her maybe she knew what was coming and that's why she started changing. I wish you the best but try to be patient. LOve is patient. True love waits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Major Relationship Problems [ 99 Answers ]

My Bf and I have been together for almost 5 years now.. sure we had a rocky start but we were young and still are... A little while back I posted the "My Bf thinks i'm a leach" post (link is) https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/boyfriend-thinks-im-leach-32210.html Things got better until...

Relationship [ 8 Answers ]

2 yrs. Ago I met someone... both of us are married. He's married 17 yrs. 25 for me. We met walking our dogs in the park. Don't know where to begin... we had lots in common, he has met my husband, I have met his wife. Oh gosh, this is going to be too long of a story. Let's see. We got very...

My relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I have been involve with a man for 1 year and he's involve with another women and claims he going to leave her for me, I do believe he's in love with me because of the things he does for me and also we are getting ready to buy a home together and get married this year, I guess my question is are we...

Three man relationship [ 2 Answers ]

:-/Hi yes believe it or not I am in a three way male relationship. My 1st partner and I have been together 10 years. We decided to bring in a third 2 years ago which was more my idea than his. (dumb me) They have bonded very well together and I seem to be getting pushed out of the picture. My...

View more questions Search