Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 06:56 PM
    Is Jesus Alive?
    Today we celebrated Easter. I love Easter it is a wonderful time to remember that my savior rose from the dead and is alive forever more. Do you believe in the resurrection of Christ? Why? Or if you do not... why not?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2009, 06:59 PM

Yes I do know that Jesus Rose from the dead. Went to Holy Saturday service last night which was really amazing service.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 07:10 PM
    Yes I believe. Why? Because I have faith.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 07:18 PM

Yes I believe that Jesus rose on the 3rd day. I stand firm on the Word of God and it says that Jesus was crucified, buried, and God raised Him from the dead.
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 07:31 AM

Thanks guys... I believe you all are right on! Without a resurrection, we have no savior, we have no hope.
    Comovai Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 02:54 PM

Jesus is the LIVING GOD. It is sometimes scary to sense his holy presence. But he is present even when we cannot sense Him, we must trust Him as a faithful friend who would never leave us, even if we do not feel like he is there.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2009, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Comovai View Post
    Jesus is the LIVING GOD. It is sometimes scary to sense his holy presence. But he is present even when we cannot sense Him, we must trust Him as a faithful friend who would never leave us, even if we do not feel like he is there.
    Very well said, He is present with us at all times. Whether there be times we feel alone, he is right there. Faith is hard sometimes but faith is what we all need. Jesus lives within each of us, I do believe.
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

May 15, 2009, 03:59 PM

I know Jesus is alive for at least 2 good reasons.
    The recorded history:

1 Cor 15:6
    6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
    (KJV)

And my own personal experience according to the following.

Rom 8:16
    16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
    (KJV)

I am a believer, but some things I KNOW.
    Curtis Wilson Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2013, 11:22 PM
    When God raised up Jesus from the dead, he also raised us up with him!!
    We are sitting on the right hand of God the Father! How? Because we are in him, we were placed there before the world began!! Oh happy day!

2Ti 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
    2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
    Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Do you believe this?
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2013, 10:25 AM
    Curtis,

Yes I do believe it. That is exactly our position before the Lord today.

Let me ask you. Do you believe a person can lose that position? Can they no longer be seated in heavnely places in Christ Jesus?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are The Dead Alive in Spirit or Sleeping until Jesus Christ comes ? [ 48 Answers ]

There are various Scriptures in the old testement that clearly states that the dead are asleep until the 2nd coming of Christ, And in the new testment it says something entirely different. In Ecclesiastes 9:5 & 9:6 it states clearly that the Dead are just asleep and that they have no more conscious...

I'm Alive(?) [ 16 Answers ]

I was at a ski resort, and heard a song that was really good, in my opinion, that had the hook "I'm Alive" in it. The song had a sort of creppy-funk vibe. Sorry I can't give more info, but it's been awhile since I heard it, and it's driving me crazy. Thx in advance for any help.

Do you believe those that die are alive? [ 9 Answers ]

Today's Gospel lesson. From the New Jerusalem Bible. Luke 20: 27. Some Sadducees, those who argue that there is no resurrection, approached him and they put this question to him, 28. `Master, Moses prescribed for us, if a man's married brother dies childless, the man must marry the widow to...

I'm alive [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the artist that sings that song it is on line in a beautiful inspirational musical card

View more questions Search