Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    246ate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 05:11 PM
    Blue circle
    I get a quarter inch blue circle on my screen and it goes around and around sometimes for 5 minutes before it stops. I I try and click on another part of a program it will lighten the screen but does not lose the program It has does this hundreds of time and calling AOL has not helped. I redownloaded the AOL program and that also did not help. The only way to get rid of it is to get out of program and start over. Sometimes it does not bother me at all and then it does it 5 or 10 times in a row.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 06:27 PM

Did you totally uninstall and then reinstall AOL?

Is it only in AOL?

Have you tried any type of malware program?

Try malwarebytes, can use free version and let it fix whatever it finds
    Malwarebytes.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

Dark circle [ 1 Answers ]

How to avoid dark circle. I have this problem for last 10 years.

Circle of friends? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I am 32 years old and have always had friends. Most have come and gone for various reasons, whethter it was a new job or they moved. But many just disappered when they met their boyfriend or got married. The past few years, I haven't had a "circle of friends" where everybody knows everybody...

Vicious circle [ 1 Answers ]

First time here and will make it as short as possible... I believe so much in myself and in my potentials and I know that I am smart and intellegent... however I never managed to understand: 1. Why does it always seem that I am so unnoticed and unappreciated for all what I have? 2. Why am I...

View more questions Search