Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hendie48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Obstinant globe
    I have a Hampton Bay Cabrerra Ceiling fan and the light has burned out. I am unable to figure out how to remove the globe to get at the light bulb. Can you help me?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2009, 05:24 PM

I can't find this particular model online. Normally you apply pressure to the glass and rotate until it drops out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms. Golden Globe [ 1 Answers ]

What exactly is "Miss. Golden Globe?" I heard Rumer Willis was this year's Miss Golden Globe, and that was the first time I've heard of it. So what exactly is it?

Need globe replacement [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that is 10 years old. We broke the glass light cover. Where can we get a replacement? We checked at Home Depot and they don't have a match or any that are similar.

Replacement globe [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy replacement globe for 52" Aristocrat Dual Mount harbor breeze ceiling fan

Broken globe [ 1 Answers ]

I broke the bottom globe on my harbor breeze ceiling fan where do I go about a replacement globe. Harbor breeze does not have a web site

Is globe worth anything? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a globe that has a wooden stand which is about 3 feet tall. On the stand is a metal plate which says The Saturday Evening Post Dec. 4, 1926 Norman Rockwell "Santa at the globe." Wondering if this is worth anything. I know nothing about its history bought it from a thrift store.

View more questions Search