Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zukkoi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 03:28 PM
    1980's-ish animated fantasy film name?
    It's a animated film, western I think, that came out about 1982 (according to the copyright in the ending credits). Fantasy genre, has a conan-the-barbarian / He-man type blonde character and a girl named something like teegla or teefla. Villian's name is Lord Necron I believe - he uses magic that can make people kill themselves with their own swords. They fight subhuman goons in ice caves towards the end. That's all I can remember right now.

If you can answer this for me I will award you (1) internets.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 12, 2009, 03:33 PM

Fire and Ice (1983)
    Zukkoi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 03:35 PM

You win everything forever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children [ 7 Answers ]

I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? ...

Identify 80's sci-fi futuristic fantasy animated film! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember much about it. Animated, futuristic, space fantasy. The main character's a blonde girl. At one point, she gets swallowed by quicksand. Near the end, she's riding a giant "alien," a very large creature, big like a stadium, with yellow, glowing tentacles at the bottom. Very...

Late 80's early 90's Fantasy Animated Film [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of this film. The only image that comes to mind is, this kid goes downstairs notices the door to his kitchen is glowing. When he goes to open the door a flood of black goo consumes him and basically whisks him away to a medieval-esque world. I need to know this to keep my...

View more questions Search