Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awesome_alex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 10:09 AM
    Need to find the title of this movie?
    I am looking for the name of a movie, I don't remember much of it just bits and pieces. All I remember was there was a woman looking a for her baby in this fantasy world I guess you could say and she got the help of monsters. Also the baby was crawling up some stairs that would change and the woman was trying to get to the baby but she couldn't because the stairs would move and this man with long blonde hair got a hold of the baby.
    And that's all I remember. If you can help me. I really appreciate it! :)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 10:15 AM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091369/
    Maybe?
    awesome_alex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post

Yes, that's it! Thank you so much!
    Lenocas Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 12:35 PM

I need to know the name of a movie that goes like this: the most part of the movie takes place on a cemetery. There are two young people involved but as far as I remember the young man is the main character. He goes to that cemetery , enters a tomb , goes downstairs and find the most weird people. They donīt hurt him. In fact he helps them. There are two specific people in there to: a mother and a daughter. They canīt go outside the tomb and get sunlight or they dehidrate and die. We also see a scene where the kid almost dies because she steps out of the tomb .
    I really donīt remember much more. I liked the movie. Its not a fantastic one but it has interesting characters. Could you please help me finding it. I have been trying to get it for a long time now. Probably is a 80s movie but I donīt think is considered a horror movie. :)Thanks a lot
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

May 27, 2009, 05:59 PM
    Lenocas you have posted your question in someone else's thread... but. The movie you are looking for is Night Breed Nightbreed (1990)
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

May 27, 2009, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenocas View Post
    I need to know the name of a movie that goes like this: the most part of the movie takes place on a cemetery. There are two young people involved but as far as I remember the young man is the main character. He goes to that cemetery , enters a tomb , goes downstairs and find the most weird people. They donīt hurt him. In fact he helps them. There are two specific people in there to: a mother and a daughter. They canīt go outside the tomb and get sunlight or they dehidrate and die. We also see a scene where the kid almost dies because she steps out of the tomb .
    I realy donīt remember much more. I liked the movie. Its not a fantastic one but it has interesting characters. Could you please help me finding it. I have been trying to get it for a long time now. Probably is a 80s movie but I donīt think is considered a horror movie. :)Thanks a lot
    Lenocas you have posted your question in someone else's thread... but. The movie you are looking for is Night Breed Nightbreed (1990)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Need to find movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie in elementary school in the early 80's and don't know the name of the movie. A young girl moved into a new house close to a forest. She kept getting called into the forest and was seeing another girls the same age and they looked alike in the mirror or window. (I think the missing...

Trying to find a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

All right.. so this has been driving me crazzy.. can anyone help me find the title to this movie, I just remember some parts. It's about this serial killer who kills a little girl's mom right in front of her eyes (he makes her watch if she wants to stay alive). And then that little girl will...

Trying to find the title of a movie [ 4 Answers ]

My friend was telling me about a movie today but doesn't remember the name or any of the actors that starred in it. It is over 20 years old and the beginning sequence is a bizarre game show that has a guy being put to death by guillotine and if he lands face up his family wins a vast array of...

View more questions Search