Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DAVID GERREN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 06:30 AM
    How do I set the day, time and date on a Seiko World Time Touch sensor
    Setting the date, time and day on a Seiko World Time Touch Sensor with 3 buttons in the back
    NormanCampbell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 10:54 PM

David,

I have the same question, did you in fact get any replies ?

Norman
    VRyp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 03:34 AM

How to set time on Seiko world time touch sensor
    cberger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Hi
    cberger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2009, 11:37 PM

Does anyone know the answer to this? I have the same question.
    Maatje Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 02:57 AM
    Seiko Touch Sensor Clock Owners Manual
    The Seiko world-time touch sensor clock provides accurate digital timekeeping combined with features like five alarms, a calendar, countdown timer and the time in 29 cities around the world. For all of its features, the Seiko world-time clock is simple to program and use.

Battery Information The Seiko world-time touch sensor clock is powered by two AA batteries. The manufacturer recommends using alkaline batteries, rather than rechargeable. Each time you replace the batteries in your Seiko world clock you will need to perform a quick reset.

Press and hold the "A", "B" and "C" buttons for two seconds to reset your world clock to the factory settings.
    Buttons and Touch Sensors The Seiko touch sensor clock features three buttons and a touch sensor panel that are used to operate the clock's various functions. The touch panels on the clock's world map are used to choose the correct time zone when setting the time and date functions. Once the clock has been set, you can touch the various places on the map to see what the time is in that particular zone. The "A" button on the clock can be pressed to advance the clock setting from seconds to hours, minutes and so on. The "B" button is used to advance number values when setting the clock. Pressing the "C" button while in setting mode will return you to the regular timekeeping mode.

Care
    Proper care and maintenance will help ensure that your Seiko world-time touch sensor clock continues to perform at its best. This includes keeping your Seiko clock clean, dry and out of extreme temperatures. Should your clock need to be cleaned, wipe it free of dust and dirt using a soft, dry cloth. If your clock comes into contact with excess moisture, dry it thoroughly with a soft cloth. Should your world clock experience a malfunction, check the batteries and change them, if necessary. If the problem persists, reset the clock as described in Step 1.

Quick Start and Setup

1. Press and hold all three buttons for two seconds to reset the clock after changing batteries or things are messed up.
    2. Press the time zone on the front that you want to set the time to. Use standard time to start.
    3. Press the A button to page through seconds - minutes - hours - day- month - year - 12/24 mode.
    4. B button on most advances the units by one; holding on seconds it holds it at zero for hacking.
    5. Day of week is correct if day - month -year is correct.
    6. C returns clock to run mode after setting.
    7. Press zone to see time in that zone, then press DST is in effect.

Don't worry much about the button labels. Secret is to look at the front of the clock while reaching behind it to push the buttons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

Date and time set [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a honeywell trh 7000 series programmable thermostat. It's the 5-1-1 model. When you first install it you were suppose to set the year and the month but I did not and now it won't let me go back and fix it. How do you reset the date?

Okay to date more than 1 at a time? [ 8 Answers ]

If 2 people have been seeing each other for a few months, but he still says we are only friends and he says nothing of being exclusive can a woman or a man date others. Should you just say you're going to date others? Its okay to date several(not sleep with them) and have your options open for...

Biometric fingerprint sensor to print time and user id [ 8 Answers ]

I am a driver for a small trucking company, and they are in need of a cheap way to track when drivers leave and return. A simple punch timeclock will not suffice because of "buddy punching", etc. I know what we need, but don't know if it is possible. The perfect set-up would be a biometric...

Why does he touch his self all the time [ 14 Answers ]

A guy I work with always touches his crotch , every time I talk to him And want to why ? Does he fancy me ? Does he think about me sexual ? Has he got crabs ? I love to know... without asking him!

View more questions Search