Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2004, 05:55 PM
    Human Growth Hormone
    Hello Everyone,

Recently, I found some companies websites that sell Hormone Growth pills. They said that those pills are made from natural ingredients and make people grow 2 inches in 3-6 months. However, I am not so sure if it is true or not. The pills has Amino Acids, but I heard that Amino Acids are for older people who want to become younger and healthier, I don't know if those Amino Acids can make young adults 19-25 grow faster. Take a look of the ingredients:

Amino Acids:
    5-HTP (Hydroxytryptophan) 50 mg
    Lysin 50 mg
    Branched Chain Amino-acids (BCAA) 150 mg
    (1:1:1 parts of leucine, isoleucine, and valine)
    Taurine 250 mg
    L-arginine 250 mg
    L-ornithine 125 mg
    GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) 100 mg
    Gamma-Oryzanol 125 mg

Vitamins:
    Vitamin A (50% palmitate; 50% beta-carotene 15,000 IU
    Vitamin C (As ascorbic Acid) 300 mg
    Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
    Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 150 IU
    Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 75 mg
    Riboflavin 75 mg
    Niacin 75 mg
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL) 75 mg
    Folic Acid 400 mcg
    Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin) 75 mcg
    Biotin 75 mcg
    Pantothenic Acid (75 mg) 75 mcg

Herbs (Standardized extract):
    Korean Ginseng 50 mg
    American Ginseng 50 mg
    Siberian Ginseng 50 mg
    Ginkgo Biloba 50 mg
    Gotu Kola 30 mg

Please, I need some honest advices if it is true that those ingredients can make me grow.

Thank you!

nhucheson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2005, 10:30 PM
    The Truth About HGH
    Hello,

Human Growth Hormone is true that it helps you grow taller or let your growth process reoccur but what they don't say is that it can cause some serious side effects. There is no such as thing as a natural formula when there is the name "ACID" mentioned.

A natural formula is one that only consists of herbs and not but herbs. Now look at "Niacin" for example. That is not a herbal remedy at all.

My advice for you is that you consult with your medical doctor if you want to increase your height. It will help you in your growth process.

You best bet is that you speak to your doctor.

Hope this helps.

NHucheson
    askton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2005, 06:13 PM
    Hgh
    Actually there are many diff way HGH can be increased in your body, injection is one, there are natural way in your life that you can do to improve hgh production, check out http://www.hgh123.com it teachs a lot info on how to it the natural way and the artificial way. Also try some height increase exercises... I think url is giantscientific.com they have documented all the known height increase methods to mankind
    trainer0226 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2005, 07:03 PM
    Hgh
    I would say talk to your doctor. Human growth hormone can’t be given with out a Rx. Also there are serious side effects from taking it. Another thing to think about is if you are over the age of 20 it’s not going to do anything for you besides effect muscle. For the most part after the age of 20 the epiphyseal plates have all close and you can't grown anymore. Like I said it can affect muscle, but it will also affect other vital organs, and put a strain on the heart in many ways. Talk to your doctor before you buy something online.
    crayzeeu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2005, 06:10 PM
    HGH Dietary suppliment reviews
    Hey there guys,

First off, acids are quite natural. Many plants contain them and they have at one time been considered the building blocks of life.

In fact, DNA stands for "DeoxyriboNucleic Acid" we're all made up of it.

Anyway, I've got a relative that started taking HGH products and mostly due to their age and to keep the fit and vigor going. SO.. I started researching what these things were and I'm adding to my site at least once a week now on my findings. I'm currently reviewing the ones he's tried and the ones with the best result.

Also, unfortunately the truth of the matter is, the results do not effect you unless you _ARE_ 25 or older. If you're not you will not see a significant difference, or it will not be right for you.

ANyway here's the site..

HGH Dietary Suppliment Reviews
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Fink uv got that wrong about being older than 25. HGH works if your younger than 25! The younger the better! People stop naturally growing in their early 20's

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeeu
    Hey there guys,

First off, acids are quite natural. Many plants contain them and they have at one time been concidered the building blocks of life.

In fact, DNA stands for "DeoxyriboNucleic Acid" we're all made up of it.

Anyway, i've got a relative that started taking HGH products and mostly due to their age and to keep the fit and vigor going. SO.. i started researching what these things were and I'm adding to my site at least once a week now on my findings. I'm currently reviewing the ones he's tried and the ones with the best result.

Also, unfortunately the truth of the matter is, the results do not effect you unless you _ARE_ 25 or older. If you're not you will not see a significant difference, or it will not be right for you.

ANyway here's the site..

HGH Dietary Suppliment Reviews
    guttedone Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Jun 3, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nhucheson
    Hello,

Human Growth Hormone is true that it helps you grow taller or let your growth process reoccur but what they don't say is that it can cause some serious side effects. There is no such as thing as a natural formula when there is the name "ACID" mentioned.

A natural formula is one that only consists of herbs and not but herbs. Now look at "Niacin" for example. That is not a herbal remedy at all.

My advice for you is that you consult with your medical doctor if you want to increase your height. It will help you in your growth process.

You best bet is that you speak to your doctor.

Hope this helps.

NHucheson
    What about citric ACID? That's natural.
    Sanjay Persad Posts: 110, Reputation: 0

Jun 11, 2008, 02:47 PM
    How old are u?
    MassNutrition Posts: 75, Reputation: 5

Jun 11, 2008, 07:02 PM
    What you found on that website is NOT Growth Hormone. Don't be fooled! I think what they are selling you is a pre-cursor or a GH (growth hormone) releaser. As already stated, GH can be elevated naturally to a certain degree using supplements. Chances are, its only a supplement.

Also, as already stated, GH is NOT available without a prescription. Anyone who is caught trying to sell this without a script will get jail time. Period.

REAL growth hormone is a specific sequence of amino acids in a chain... 191 amino acids to be precise. And the stuff can be VERY expensive, because of how it's engineered synthetically, and how delicate in structure it is.

Administering REAL GH must be done through injection... period. It is also measured in IUs (international units) per dosage.

Again, don't be fooled by these sites. Real GH can only be handed out by your doc, or found illegally on the street (or local gym). And even then, there are tons of fakes going around...
    MassNutrition Posts: 75, Reputation: 5

Jun 11, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Oh, and looking at the ingredient list you supplied, all it is is a protein pill with mulit-vitamins thrown into the mix. Absolute garbage...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat hormone problem [ 9 Answers ]

My cat bubba used to be really friendly until I had her speyed, she is now a completely different cat. She was pregnant when she was speyed. No one can pick her up now, she growls and turns on us sometimes when we try to pat her, flying at us with claws sticking out, she got my mums lip once, ha....

Low thyroid hormone [ 1 Answers ]

Recently discovered I have a low thyroid hormone does anyone else have this, is there any natural foods I should be eating or anything else I can do to help boost my motabelisim..? Thanks loads any info would be lovely

Hormone imbalance [ 4 Answers ]

22 yr old kid, small frame, BMI 20 Post puberty at 13 gynecomastia (male breasts), very skinny build You can imgaine the torment, skinny with breasts Told its normal, grading - 2 inch elevation From 13 - 22 years old, calm and collected on street, in a dangerous situation result in crying, when...

Human growth hormone [ 2 Answers ]

Have any of you taken human growth hormone? If so how has it affected you.I have fibromyalgia and heard that it can help with some of the associated problems.

View more questions Search