Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AbiA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 07:11 PM
    Can't remember children's movie- from early 90s!
    All I can remember is this girl's family was very poor. She walked to school up a dirt road. Either collected butterflies or they were just always around her. Played the violin. Hid a jar of money for something special/emergencies? Was going to a friend's birthday party, but couldn't buy a new dress so her mother sewed her one.

My sisters and I loved this movie when we were younger, but can't think of the name for anything! If you can help, you are awesome! :) Thanks!
    Yelhsa24 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 08:52 PM
    It might be "Little Heroes" ( http://www.amazon.com/Little-Heroes-Keith-Christensen/dp/B00005Q2YU/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1297050688&sr=1-1 ).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

Driving myself nuts trying to remember tiltle of a children's movie I once loved. [ 1 Answers ]

It's a basic cheesy kid's movie. It's an animation and It's main characters happen to be Lions. Mostly what I remember is that The King switches places with his 'twin'. The King is a really brash and loud character while his 'twin' is rather sweet natured and happens to paint birds as his career...

Old (1990's) Animated Children's movie with pink roses- I can't remember the name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an old (1990's) children's animated movie. It has animated flowers as the characters. Pink rose, yellow daisy, blue something... It starts with a real rose and then becomes animated.

Trying to remember this children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it, but it's been driving me crazy. I remember it was an animated film and the artwork was similar to that of the black cauldron and the sword in the stone. I think there was a little girl as the protagonist and at the end of the movie I remember it had something...

View more questions Search