Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doneover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 11:15 AM
    Immigration Scams
    Hello, new to the community some advise if possible? Believe to be victims of imm scam, company used from UK paid money to relocate us find job and process paperwork to PR the route taken was via TWP, started on 'Apprenticeship" can't be done in Canada LMO stated Labourer, gathered lots of evidence via email & taped phone calls, company concerned keeps changing name, understand may have gone into liquidation? Have involved Law authorities in Canada & returning to UK, company knowingly lead us down this route, even though UK company may have liquidated can UK authorities still prosecute board reps, CEO?:(:( Fraud deception?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 12:54 PM

You may want to add more details. I don't really follow, are you saying you paid a company in the UK to get you a working visa to Canada and they never did?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Philippine scams [ 15 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about philippino dating are they scams

Modeling scams [ 42 Answers ]

HELP!! My husband just signed up with Model Search America for a convention in Vegas. They are charging $1200 for this! Does anyone have experience with this company or know anything about the business? Everything about it feels like a scam... HELP.

Bride scams? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I'm older guy Been promised love fidelity and more by younger filipina for marriage happy life etc I send money to help family and necessary papers but never did the make any progress ?so I turned the water off don't know if it's a scam or not but she's irresponsible with money any...

Finding out about scams [ 4 Answers ]

What is the page where you can find out if those notices you get that says don't open this or that is a scam or not?

View more questions Search