Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kacy_leigh Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 08:12 AM
    Cat may have eaten a leopard gecko
    What would happen to my cat if he ate a leopard gecko? Would the skin poison it?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2009, 09:46 AM

Your cat will probably upchuck this gecko if it is unable to digest it. My cats in Florida used to eat the chameleons and upchuck them all the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TechTools 4.6.1 & Leopard [ 1 Answers ]

I'm struggling to get my G4 up and working again after using TechTool Pro 4.6.1 with Leopard. Now I learn that there is apparently a problem between the two. My question is this: What program do you recommend other than TechTool for diagnostics and repairs? I have used TechTool with great success...

How to install gecko-sdk on Mandriva [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded gecko-sdk and extracted gecko-sdk but what to do next?

Leopard Gecko [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone heard of not feeding your reptiles crickets that are found wild? I know some insects' exoskeleton can be too hard to digest. But someone told me the other day the Gecko could get worms? I just thought this was weird. I know large constrictors can get tapeworms from the mice or rats, but...

Is is leopard again or is it my router ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is a Mac problem, a Leopard problem in Safari or a problem with my Netgear router DG834PN. I recently added some security settings, simple ones like changing the default login password and the wireless password together with adding a Mac address for one laptop using...

View more questions Search