Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephen11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2003, 09:39 AM
    Washington DC
    Hey everyone.

I am a expert about Washington dc. Ask me anything you would like to know about tourism in Washington DC and I will try to answer for you. I will be anixiously waiting to here from you. :)
    juanruiz Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2003, 02:15 PM
    Washington DC
    OK, besides Anacostia, where in DC should a tourist not venture?
    stephen11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2003, 05:42 AM
    Washington DC

If you have no knowledge of the city of Washington dc I suggest that you mainy stay with the crowds at the mall where the museums are located or nearby their.

Many crime reports show that adventuring anywhere southeast of the city where you surrounding might be unknown can be very dangerous if you don't know where you are going.

Stephen,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garishments Washington [ 2 Answers ]

We were garnished today,:mad: and we had no idea that it was coming, so sure we deal with at work around it but how do I find out who the garnishment is from? Like I said before we had no idea about it, and don't who the money is going to nor the debt amout?

Hedges on property line - Washington State [ 9 Answers ]

Well... I've done something foolish and now I need to know what I can (or should) do about it. We have a nice view of Mount Ranier from the patio in front of our home. Over the last few months, the hedge that separates my house and the house next door has grown so tall that it blocked the view...

Buying a home in Washington from Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hello :) I would like to find out what the costs are when buying a home and Rent it out. I am from Canada and wanted to know what tax implications there may be if I were to buy real estate in Washington or any state in the U.S. Thank you..

Seattle Washington Area [ 6 Answers ]

I recently moved into an apartment with some friends or who I thought where friends at the time. When I moved in I brought my dog with me, and yes I paid a deposit of $175 plus $20 dollars a month extra for the deposit. Well about a month ago we found a house and moved. Now the old apartment is...

Landlord Tenant Law - Washington, DC [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a friend who rented the basement apartment of her house to a person who has not paid rent for 2 years. She does not have a Certificate of Occupancy, but can't the tenant be evicted as a squatter, without a C. of O.

View more questions Search