Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annicee maleen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 06:40 AM
    Is this true? And what's the best way?
    Thanks to xoxolove! Is it true that friction of the jeans to our knees make it dark? Because most of the I wear jeans, because you know I don't have the confidence because of dark knees. And what's the best way to apply lemon? I found lots of procedure in the net and I could not choose the best one.
    And one thing more do you have any suggestion on how can I get rid from my dandruff?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 12, 2009, 07:17 PM

I don't think your knees get dark from jeans. Usually people with dark skin or medium tone skin get dark knees and elbows.

You should squeeze the juice from a lemon and mix it with an oil or moisturizer. I put lemon juice in rosewater and apply it. Then I use any lotion on my skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Getting a divore what's mine and what's not? [ 3 Answers ]

Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex...

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

It true [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys my house is totally spooky once I was taking my li'l sister a shower n I was washing her hair and I left to the kitchen for like 2 minutes and I hear my li'l sister scream loud as hell :( I ran and I saw someone like a shadow next to her washing her hair I scream my dad came running...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

View more questions Search