Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 11:52 PM
    Two questions: quest for camelot soundtrack/ train movie
    First off:

Anyone seen quest for camelot?. there's a song called looking through your eyes... there was a remake CD of the soundtrack but all I can find is "various artists".. the male voice in this particular remake sounds so familiar and I want to know who it was! Lol.. does anybody have ANY CLUE how to find it... I looked all over and the ONLY thing I find is "various artists". The guy almost has a young Jon McLaughlin voice. But I want to know who is really singing!

Second:

I saw a video at my church once. It was supposed to show sacrifice. It was a silent part of a movie where a boy was playing on a train track bridge. The dad is in charge of lowering the bridge and raising it. The boy gets stuck in the bridge and the dad has to make a choice... close the bridge and kill his son or leave it open and kill everyone on the train. I'm not a very emotional person but this video really got to me and I'm interested in seeing the whole movie.

Thanks everyone :D
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 12, 2009, 01:08 PM

The movie is called Most (2003)

Apr 13, 2009, 07:09 AM

Thanks. You're brilliant.. you really know your movies :P lol

Apr 13, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Woah.. that was an awesome movie. It's very very short and I recommend EVERYBODY watch it... or at least the summary of it all :P

YouTube - MOST--The Bridge
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 10:09 AM

Glad to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with flaming train. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a scene where there are a few people(not sure how many, but I'm thinking 2) at a train station. They had been trying to get there to escape from something. They get there, and once there wait. They here the train, but when they look and see it, it's on fire and just continues to barrel...

Movie with a train crashing in the station [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie I've seen more or less betweenn 1978 and 1982. I don't remember the full story but the end was that this train, with a red&white loco, crash into the station with anyone on board. If someone know the title of this picture... I'll be happy :) Regards

Face soundtrack a british movie [ 4 Answers ]

Who sings the 2 songs both from a movie called FACE.It is a british movie with Robert Carlyl.The songs are"On And On"and"London Can You Wait".please respond.

Movie about trying to beat a train [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was out in the early 80's I think. It was about a bunch of people who raced a train to win prize money. It was set in the late 1800's or early 1900's. Some of the characters that tried to beat the train included an Englishman that rode a thoroughbred, a guy on a motorcycle with a...

An old movie about a wagon train [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the titile of a movie I watched years ago starring Robert Taylor. It was about a wagon train of women and children. Robert Taylor was the wagon train master.

View more questions Search