Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs pc Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 01:54 PM
    10 days late
    I wonder if having an infection could have affected my pill, maybe it didn't work! I still seem to have an infection if that's what it is but I suppose I could be pregnant as well with combined symptoms!! I'm dreading the let down if the next test is negative! Has anyone been in the same boat? Im 10 days late now and I have never been late before.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2009, 05:05 PM

Periods can just be off now and then, but if you try another test and it is negative, either wait until next month and see what happens, or see your doctor and ask about having a blood test done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

Started because pack 2 days late, and I now have my period 15 days later [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was meant to start my first pill of my new pack Monday, march 16th. However I did not pick up my prescription until Tuesday night and so I started the pack Wednesday the 18th at my regular time. Usually when I forget a pill for a few hours I only bleed a little that same day, and then it...

7 days late 5 days light spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27, my last period was July 26th. I am always regular to the tee, first thing in the morning on the day of my period is always the heaviest then gradually gets lighter. This time I've been waking up for 4 days with very light pink spotting for about 1 hour then it quits. This morning I thought...

14 days late, then it only lasts for 3 days. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I was 14 days late with my period I was supposed to have gotten it on the 31st of January, but I didn't get anything until the 14th of this month.. Im still feeling strange... and concerend... but I have heard that its still possible that you get your period with still being pregnant. I know...

View more questions Search