Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2009, 04:19 AM
    I found out she's been having sex with this guy for a whole six months and when she said it she just described it like they've been having A LOT of sex and it hurts so much.. she's also been partying with him for the past six months. Like the one girl I tried to make the happiest ever and be the best towards dumped me, had sex with some guy for 6 months, went out and partied when we weren't allowed to and decided he isn't what she wants and now wants me back..
    Um look, she had sex with a guy while you were broken up. Note the words, 'you were broken up'. You seem to think that because you treated her well that she wouldn't party, have sex, have a good time. This just doesn't make sense.

I'd be more worried about how fickle she is - first dumping you because you partied and she couldn't, then taking up with someone straight away, then partying and bonking her little butt off, then deciding she wants you back, but not with the BF label.

Being back with her is hurting you not making you happy.

Sounds like she does precisely what she wants, regardless. You sounds like a nice guy, sounds like you'd be better off going no contact again and putting your energies and effort into the air force.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Well done for getting in to the Air Force.
    As regards this girl she' s making you feel miserable and insecure, not even wanting to call it girlfriend and boyfriend,and don't think those feelings are going to change once you go away.
    You'd be much better off leaving her in the past where she belongs and restarting your life with a clean slate.
    itried Posts: 249, Reputation: 108

Nov 27, 2009, 10:30 AM

From what I gather, she's become a completely different person while you guys were broken up, went out partying and started banging some dude. Then she tells you about all the wild monkey sex she's been having with him and you sit there with a broken heart like some poor little puppy. Meanwhile, she's LOVING all the attention she's getting from two men. You (the sensitive, caring, loving, sucker) and him (the new, sexy, exciting s--thead).

I think you need to sit back and think about the relationship and how it really was and not how it was in your head. These are two different things and it seems like you're clinging to something/someone that probably never really existed.

You're probably comfortable with her and that's all that is keeping you stuck to her. She's just another insecure chick and you got all hung up on her. You should consider growing a pair of balls and telling her to f--k off.

Seriously, man, why do you care so much about her? I know it's natural at the beginning of a break up to still not want her to jump some random dude, but she still went and did it anyway. She didn't care how you would feel and she obviously still doesn't. After six months of heated sex with someone else you should be telling her to get lost. All she wanted was a new plaything, so she stuffed you into her little toybox. Then, she got sick of her shiny new toy and wanted the old, familiar, comfortable servant she had. Start building some respect for yourself. Do the air force thing and forget her.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Entire story merged

If you're going to keep getting updates about her life, you're going to keep hurting. I understand that blocking her out of your life can be difficult. The pain might get even worse in the early stages. But it will definitely help you get over her in the long run.

Right now, you're dragging out your misery and haven't even started the healing process.

I suggest that you try to work harder in implimenting the no contact rules:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...qs-332732.html

And fighting any urges of breaking the rules:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...es-351302.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 12:16 PM

One girl I tried to make the happiest ever and be the best towards dumped me, had sex with some guy for 6 months, went out and partied when we weren't allowed to and decided he isn't what she wants and now wants me back..
    That wild monkey sex she was having must not have been that good since she is looking to get back with you.

Forget her, and let her do whatever she wants, with whomever she wishes. You have better, and more important things to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ending a very complicated relationship [ 9 Answers ]

I want to end a 5 year long distance relationship, but I know it will be next to impossible. He needs me more than anything, he became dependent on me. This year smth horrible happened: he tried to kill himself due to many reasons including feeling guilty that he cheated on me with his ex. He...

Six year relationship (possibly) ending [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for six years now. Since we were juniors in high school we have been together through good times and bad. I only had one girlfriend before her and she has never had another serious boyfriend. Now I am a senior in college about to graduate in a month. She is in...

Ending a relationship [ 1 Answers ]

When do you decide that enough is enough? How do you know when To end a relationship that in fact is not a relationship - just one sided. In this case, it is a parent/adult child relationship with the child being High vindictive and unstable toward other family members. Just how much...

My relationship seem to be ending [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there I am in a relationship for about a year and a half now. She is a wonderful person, in time we have discovered that she is not interested in marriage nor kids, she has been divorced, has two girls. I have one daughter. She has been very secretive, I have found out that she has and is...

Depression ending a relationship? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone! First of all, I'm new so I just wanted to say hi! Secondly... my question. I have been in a serious, long term relationship for the past 5 years. We have had our problems and have broken up once before (and I admit, it was my fault the first time because I was too controlling...

View more questions Search