Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 14, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shuale_ejs View Post
    Oh my...everyone's comments are so interesting. I am new to this site, but I have been using Papaya Kojic Acid and Glutathione soap for the past several months now. I have noticed a toner skin complexion (for which I am thrilled) however I can't seem to get my elbows, underarms and knees to lightening up as fast as the rest of my body. I would like to use a "strong cream" (with moderation of course) on those areas so your posting caught my eye. This HQ 40% sounds like it may do the trick but where/how can I purchase/acquire some? If that's not possibe (without a prescription) what else can I use to lighten those areas. Thanks in advance for your help!
    U can order some from mono.net
    -

Apr 14, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    16.00 for 30 gm is not too bad. considering mono, benzarbutin msm, soaps, cream, etc.
    what beauty store can I buy it? :)
    The beauty store is in MD but they don't deliver.. called and asked them.. if you know anyone in the md area who can buy it and ship it to u, I can give you the store's number.. I looked online but it seems like you can only buy it using a prescription.
    -

Apr 14, 2009, 05:34 PM

I emailed the people from mono.net and they said that if I buy the hq powder, they can compound it for me into two 50% creams so yay lol.. I'll finish using the two tubs of hq 40% first.. I am very impatient and I want to lighten now LOL.. I know it'll take time and maybe even years to achieve my dream complexion but its OK to dream isn't it?lol
    -

Apr 14, 2009, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    good for you girl
    U don't have to answer but I know you said you have achieved your dream complexion using hq 20% and your just using it now for maintenance... how long did it take you to achieve your dream complexion using hq? Years? I know we all have diff bodies but I just want a time frame on how long I will need to expect.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Apr 14, 2009, 10:48 PM

Sweetchicka, have you peel with the hq? I don't peel at all with just the hq and I am using 20%. I am going to buy the 40% and see where it goes. I have lightened with the 20% but I am running out. I want some soap but its always sold out so I will order whenever they get a shippment in.
    -

Apr 15, 2009, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    sweetchicka, have you peel with the hq? I dont peel at all with just the hq and I am using 20%. I am going to buy the 40% and see where it goes. I have lightened with the 20% but I am running out. I want some soap but its always sold out so I will order whenever they get a shippment in.
    No I haven't peeled with the hq 40% I did notice a little bit of peeling under my chin and neck last night before I took a shower but that's about it.. I am not using hq on my face.. I think peeling only occurs if your skin is sensitive to hq..
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Apr 15, 2009, 07:49 AM

OK, thanks a lot. Soo you not using in on your face? What will you use to lighten it up with?
    shuale_ejs Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchica21 View Post
    u can order some from mono.net
    Thanks for responding.

I hate to seem like an idiot but I went to mono.net (www) but it's a site where you can build your own website. Am I missing something? Is it possible to give me the name of the suppier? If you can't post it here, can I give you my e-mail address and then you can send it to me?

I really appreciate your help!
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Apr 15, 2009, 01:53 PM

Its actually monobenzone.net

Apr 15, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by innuendo View Post
    its actually monobenzone.net
    LOL... thank you very much!

Apr 15, 2009, 02:14 PM

Another request for help please. Right now I'm using Cocoa Butter (both cream and oil) as my moisturizer but I think I might need a body moisturizer with sunscreen for the summer since my skin will be exposed more. Any suggestions?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 10:50 PM

I heard there's like a 100% sunscreen on eBay, going to order some myself

Apr 15, 2009, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    i heard theres like a 100% sunscreen on ebay, gonna order some myself
    Hi I see you are online... is there a way I can talk to you?
    -

Apr 16, 2009, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    ok, thanks a lot. Soo you not using in on your face? what will you use to lighten it up with?
    I have been using the fair and white exlcusive face cream with the serum and soap on my face... my face is actually lighter than my body.. so I am using something stronger on my body to even it out.. scared to put hq on my face lol
    -

Apr 16, 2009, 05:30 AM
    [QUOTE=sweetchica21;1669156]I have been using the fair and white exlcusive face cream with the serum and soap on my face... my face now is actually lighter than my body.. so I am using something stronger on my body to even it out.. scared to put hq on my face lol
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Apr 16, 2009, 08:55 PM
    [QUOTE=sweetchica21;1669159]
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchica21 View Post
    i have been using the fair and white exlcusive face cream with the serum and soap on my face... my face now is actually lighter than my body.. so i am using something stronger on my body to even it out.. scared to put hq on my face lol

Metoo!!
    Thanks goodness! The mono or somethingI tried to go on my face. I have afew spots on my neck behind my ears. It will get in your system.

I will stick w what works for my face... :o.
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 08:29 AM

How come I didn't see any results... im furious!

Sweetchica where do you usually appy the hq? I applied it on my feet,arms,and forehead and not the slightest change. And I did this for a month!

Well they said they would refund my money so no more complains.
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Apr 17, 2009, 12:17 PM

Were you out in the sun a lot with sunscreen?
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 12:19 PM

My feet and arms were covered at all time when out.. its cold here.
    -

Apr 17, 2009, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani View Post
    how come I didnt see any results...im furious!

sweetchica where do u usually appy the hq?? i applied it on my feet,arms,and forehead and not the slightest change. and I did this for a month!!

well they sed they wud refund my money so no more complains.
    I apply it on my body.. not face... To get results, I think you need to mix the hq with another cream and apply it... the first week, my body was one shade lighter.. haven't really noticed any lightning this week... I'm trying to be patient.. give it a month and see how it goes... its good that they are refunding your money back.. I really hope this hq works for me because all my money is spent on this.. very expensive

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

Ufc 86 results [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone catch the Griifin vs Rampage fight? I'm out of town and counldnt rent it? Resulsts?

HCG results [ 1 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had a tubal ligation done. The doctor informed me that my HCG level was 9.58 when it should have been closer to 2. I went in for some more blood work today but I do not know how to read the stupid results. I guess my question is... how do you read these and is it likely that I am in...

View more questions Search