Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viddydiddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 04:57 AM
    Dirty urine
    I might have a 2nd dirty urine what will happen my probabtion officer called and I don't know what she wan really nervous. Will it be jail time
    rmcconnell05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 05:35 AM

My son got in trouble with 2 other people he went for a drug test for his or bond.His was good her's was not, they did not put her in jail now how is that fair to my son who is not doing anything wrong.And she is out doing whatever.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2009, 07:01 AM

Hello v:

2nd dirty on probation?? He MIGHT have to go to jail...

Hello rm:

I don't know if it's fair or not. But, in any case, in order to avoid future disappointments, you should get that the world isn't fair.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2009, 08:10 AM

If your PO called you, I'll bet it's not exactly good news for you. Be prepared for the worst as in sit in jail until your VOP hearing comes up.
    lilbay Posts: 64, Reputation: 11

Apr 12, 2009, 11:07 AM
    You are either going to get an offer for drug treatment or be violated and returned to jail.

That said I would if it was me call her back and see what she wanted. In was likely that she was calling you to have you come in.
    Personally speaking I would get on top of things and go look into getting into rehab or at least in to outpatient drug treatment and have that done when you go in to see her Possibly if you have done that she may work with you or have the judge work with you and if they have a drug program through the courts like we have here where I live it may be you will get to do that instead of jail.
    In all honesty no offense but in the end treatment and rehab is going to be a must because if you keep messing around getting high you will continue to go back and forth to jail and well in all honesty if you are that worried and nervous that well it would be best to get help and get clean now before you end up with serious time.

It comes down to when the drink becomes the focus of your life and you start allowing the alcohol to run your life and take control. That is when it is time to step back and admit you have a problem
    hprior Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 06:08 PM
    The same thing just happened to my partner, second dirty urine yesterday and he was arrested on the spot, given no chance but I'm also in australia, things are different but its best to be honest with them and look at rehab to receive a earlier parole release date, I'm still awaiting my partners results, will let you know if you like?
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jun 14, 2012, 06:35 PM
    It's is pretty much the same in the free world justice system. You violate your parole , which by the way , is a GIFT of the prison system To violate once is bad but to violate twice is just plain stupid. I know that here in NYS and especially in this county,, two time violators are back to finish their sentences. Especially if their convictions were on felonies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

Probation violation with dirty Urine Analysis [ 2 Answers ]

My brother recently received a SIS for felony burglary and is on probation for 5 years. Within the first week of his probation he took a UA and it came back dirty because he had smoked marijuana before he was put on probation. What are the possible consequences of this? Does it matter that he...

Violation of Parole on Conditional Release of a Dirty Urine [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé has also violated with dirty urine in feb. he is currently waiting to have his hearing which we have no idea that will be. How long can they hold you before you have your hearing, is there a time frame. His sentence is up in sept. he was paroled in dec.

A cat urine smell comes and goes but not cat urine [ 1 Answers ]

Have a cat urine smell in house can't smell all the time, checked house entirely and the cat has not urinated anywhere in the house, was wondering if could be a mold or fume smell

Dirty old man [ 1 Answers ]

I went on a cruise with my mother, and they had shows on the ship. One of them was a "newlyweds" show, they had three sets of two chairs facing back to back, where the couples sat, (back to back if you didn't catch on.) On the left where the oldest married couple, on the right the youngest, and the...

View more questions Search