Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Aug 17, 2009, 04:00 AM
    Old thread here but I thought this might be important. Maybe not. Either way he was hurt very badly. No one was caught or charged with his stabbing as of yet.
    Now that I understand and researched more I do agree that a CI in most cases are only good until it comes time to testify IF there's a trial. In most cases the defendant would have to be out of his or her mind to go to trial. Usually that is only in rape or murder cases. But just the same, (punctuation?? :rolleyes:) some cops are only good until they have their arrest. Same goes for some DA's or Assistant DA's as in this case. They wanted their conviction. Cops didn't protect him and they were indeed the ones who screwed up. DA didn't give a hoot either because of the way they went about it. Even though they did this through an SCI it was still painfully obvious who the CI was. He was the only person going into a certain house or apartment and he told this to the cops. He told them to wait before breaking the door down to make the arrest. In court, the Asst. DA read off dates to the defendant in which he sold drugs to an agent or CI. Again, my cousin stood out because he was the only one that went into the house/apt. on those given dates. Hopefully he learned a lesson but what a friggin' world we live in. Shouldn't be surprised. This has not been publicized either. At least not yet and no surprise there either. Now it's time to protect the cops and the DA's office I suppose. He threatened a lawsuit and is now just waiting to see if they offer him anything. Crazy! They know he/my cousin is NOT going to want to really go to court with this. That'll just put his name in fluorescent lights! Maybe I'm wrong and they wouldn't publicize a case like that but I don't think it makes a darn difference now.

I'm not prejudice against any cops. I hate them ALL. Just kidding there. Honestly, I have nothing against all cops, all lawyers, etc. There are good and bad as in any profession.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a HIPPA vioaltion for a third person to pass along a confidential Dr. Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My psychiatrist wrote a letter to plaintiff lawyer stating that I can not be deposed in person but could be deposed via interrogatories. Plaintiff emailed letter to other people and they in turn emailed it to others. Is this a violation of HIPPA and by whom? By plaintiff lawyer for...

Obtaining information about person via subpoena [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am in toronto and I bought an item from craigslist and paid the person via email transfer. The person dissappers and refuses to email me. I do have his cell phone number which offcourse he never picks up now.. So I have 2 ways to trace him. 1) the Email transfer website which may give...

Unauthorized Charge on card and release of private information to a third party [ 1 Answers ]

I have been out of work due to illenss and my storage unit was in arrears, when I called to see how much I owed I was told the account was current I asked how and she said it was paid for on my credit card, I told the rep that I did not have a credit card and she looked it up and said it was the...

Social Security office giving out private information! [ 3 Answers ]

I wasn't sure what law section to put this in-so I put it here. This has cause so much problem for us. To explain a little bit more. We adopted a child about 3 years ago-she gets an SSI check each month. Anyhow, we had to put my daughter in residential treatment to get her help (she is biopolar,...

View more questions Search