Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slim101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 09:59 PM
    Krazy Stuff
    I'm new to this so bare with me, well me and my girlfriend had problems when been together for 5 years we had our ups and downs, we got 2 daughter one is 4 years old and other 9 months old but she I met some dude that live on a army base like 2 hrs where we lived, she been talking to him behind my back for like 4 months I found out she was like I need my space so she stay at her moms house for the weekend then she came back was like your never going to change I best its better for us to be single then is be 4 I new it was true she met a new guy, but when I told her then ill move on she didn't want that she kisssed then we it got bad between us so I to her to get out my apt. so I made her get off the lease she stay at her moms again then this last Friday she married the dude, I believe because her mom said she can't stay there so only way she can live with her new guy is to get married to stay on base I messed up part I want her back I miss and still love her can you guys help mee pleasee
    mysticque Posts: 95, Reputation: -7
    -

Sep 11, 2006, 11:54 PM
    Maybe she'd been waiting for you to ask her to marrying you but since you didn't of course she'd try to get you do things that would make you yield to her desire. Considering that you both have 2 kids I think it would be fair if you'd have at least mentioned it to her. But then that's just me. I don't really know what the whole story is about you and her. You can't just wrap up a 5 yr in one whole short paragraph. Can you?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2006, 12:01 AM
    What... she married the dude after 4 months of knowing him?
    I don't really understand your post sorry!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 12, 2006, 06:03 AM
    Forget the girl love the kids, I know, not easy but try to get along with this flake. Concentrate on being a good father and be glad you didn't marry her. I repeat do whatever it takes to love and raise the kids because that's what's important.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2006, 07:53 AM
    Well - she found a man that actually loves her. You have 3 kids are you never asked her to marry you? A REAL grown up man.

Sounds like you're not telling us everything? I have a feeling I have a feeling gyou felt it was too cool not to marry her?

I strong believe she has see nthisguy a lot longer than you want to believe. People gnerall ydon't get married that fast.

It's too late - you had FIVE years to make this better - she's gone.

Tell us the truth - I bet $1 million you took her for granted... screwed around - weren't there very often.

It's too late. Help your kids out. She's married - found soemoen who pays attention to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need some stuff for my... [ 3 Answers ]

That's me again folks Lol I was wondering if someone could help me because I would to lighten safely my bikini zone and lower U know what I mean ?:D Like I would like to have an even skin tone down there too Please help me if you know good stuff Thanks!:rolleyes:

What is this stuff called? [ 4 Answers ]

Our house was built in 1969 and the exterior is covered in this awful crushed glass stuff. Any idea what it's called? We're installing an in-wall air conditioner... how do we cut through it? Thanks! Jenn

Hair stuff [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what 30 volume oxidant is? Thanks XX

Downloading Stuff [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if there are any programs that allow me to accelerate my download of stuff from the internet(i.e game demos) and allow me to pause and resume downloading on another day even if I shut my computer down. I can't really keep my computer on 24/7 for large downloads. I used to use a...

View more questions Search