Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red777 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 08:51 PM
    Saving in Same File
    Anyone who could help me I'd really appreciate it!

I know nothing about computers at all. I scanned two images and saved them in the correct format in the same folder. How do I save them in the same file?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 09:00 PM

Technically, you can't save them as the same file. If anything, you could rename them so that they're "picture 1" and "picture 2"

If you want the two pictures together, you could edit the two pictures so that they're together.

May I ask exactly what you're trying to accomplish by naming them the same file? Perhaps I could offer an alternative suggestion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saving a video file from a website [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a way to copy and save an online video clip (as in You Tube) as a file that I can save and keep, as opposed to a link to a site? (A .wmv type file?)

IRA and LLC for tax saving [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, How IRA and LLC be used together to save US taxes? How soon I can use that money? I am on 2 year deputation to US and not planning to come US anymore. Will it be helpful for me? Regards, Sumit

Saving A Dog [ 19 Answers ]

I want to get anothet Boxer but I don't want to have to pay a lot of money. Are there not any places that are free? I searched the internet and all of the adoption agencies want you to pay at least $100-$200. I personally think that is highway robbery. They should just give the dogs away for free....

View more questions Search