Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 9, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Murder A Krogers Grocery Store
    Here's the story.. .

Tired of constantly being broke and stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging to have her killed.

A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.' Artie then explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000.

The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn't have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife's insurance money.

Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single dollar bill that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.

A few days later, Artie followed the man's wife to the local Kroger store. There, he surprised her in the produce department, proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands, as the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath, slumped to the floor...

The manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol' Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well. However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras observed by the store's security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught & arrested before he could even leave the store.

Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.

The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared

(You're going to hate me for this... )

'ARTIE CHOKES 2 for $1.00 AT Kroger!':eek:
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Oh my gosh...

Hahahaha!!

Sarah
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2009, 07:54 PM

Groan... still didn't see it coming. I must be dense tonight. That was cute though.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 08:20 PM
    I thought it was funny :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am planning on starting my own grocery store [ 2 Answers ]

Am planning on starting my own grocery store but not sure where to start or how to go about it Does anyone have any advice. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Finding Local International Grocery Store in DC [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first question posted. I'm not sure if it's even in the right category, here is my question: Where can I find an international grocery store/supermarket in the Washington dc area? I would like to find a store with different types of food from different countries. The local...

Grocery Store Panic (I'm Serious!) [ 3 Answers ]

Perhaps this may sound a little strange, but it is something that I am truly struggling with-and I don't have any idea what is causing this. Whenever I go to the grocery store, a mall, Wal-Mart, etc.. I get hot all over, and dizzy. I don't feel relaxed at all-I feel like I just want to hurry and...

Grocery store [ 6 Answers ]

My little 3 year old daughter, cut her hand in a grocery store on a basket, she was standing in front of me pushing, I reached in a coller to pick up something, and her skin got caught in the handle. Picture this, you are pushing a basket from the front, the plactis part on the handle turns around,...

View more questions Search