Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tawnyrochelle07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2006, 07:25 PM
    window trouble with car =[
    I have a '94 Honda Civid 4 door Sedan.
    The driver's side window has been broken out twice and replace twice.
    However, now when I roll the window down it goes down crooked.
    It will not go down straight and I fear it will fall out.
    There must be something missing inside the door panel.
    Can anyone help me?
    -Thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2006, 08:05 PM
    1. Remove:
    . Door panel
    . Plastic cover

2. Carefully move the glass until you can see the glass mounting bolts, then loosen them. Slide the guide to the rear, then remove the glass. Carefully pull the glass out through the window slot.

3. Peel the glass run channel out of the center channel.

4. Remove the mounting bolt, then remove the center channel.

5. Remove the two mounting bolts, two roller guide bolts and loosen the two mounting bolts. Remove the regulator through the center hole in the door.

6. Grease all the sliding surfaces of the regulator. Check that the regulator moves smoothly by connecting the regulator handle.

Note: Take care not to drop the glass inside the door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Window installation [ 9 Answers ]

See what you guys think. We bought windows from a company and paid lot of money. One of the things they raved about was the fact that if the hardware, seals, glass breaks they will replace it for free for the time we own the windows. I get the warranty card and that states labor costs on it. The...

Opening to a New Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I don't know if there's a way to do this, but I am trying to write an E-mail with a "link" on it. That link obviously leads to another webpage, and what I would like to happen is to manipulate that webpage's appearance; taking out the address bar, menu bar, tool bar, scrollbar, and...

Window Xo restarts itself [ 1 Answers ]

:oi am using win98 and win xp together. Win98 on C drive and win xp on D drive. For few days when I open win xp it starts and then computer closes and restarts automatically. This time it says that the computer was not closed properly and option of safe mode, start previous configuration and...

View more questions Search