Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 9, 2009, 01:13 PM
    What not to consume while pregnant.
    Can anyone direct me to a good website that has lists of what to stay away from as far as food, medication; etc while pregnant? I know un-pasturized cheese is a big no-no. Also any raw meats. Caffeine etc. Thanks :D:D
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2009, 02:42 PM

Here's just a few:

Foods to Avoid during Pregnancy : American Pregnancy Association

Pregnancy nutrition: Foods to avoid - MayoClinic.com

http://www.obfocus.com/high-risk/meds1.htm (always wise to check with your doctor or midwife first as with some conditions in pregnancy, your care provider may prefer one medication over another
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Apr 9, 2009, 02:58 PM

Foods to Avoid during Pregnancy : American Pregnancy Association
    Listeria Prevention: Foods to Avoid When Pregnant
    Happy eating and Happy baby!
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 9, 2009, 03:13 PM

Doula - ty again. I can't spread the love to you again yet. But thanks for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much power will my new A/C unit really consume? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, We just got a new a/c unit (outside condenser) with the following specs. Cooling Capacity : 30000btu 208/60 Min. circuit amp: 16.2 Compressor: Rated Load Amps: 11.8 Locked Running Amps: 73

Car smoke and consume too much petrol [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My girlfriend car smoke and consume too much fue, on short distances. She drive Fiat Pallio Go 1.2 Thanks

If you break open a pill and only consume the powder, is it still effective? [ 7 Answers ]

Today I got this new bottle of Dr, James glutathione pills and its in the new anti counterfiet bottle. The seller sold it to me for 40$ but everywhere else people are selling it for like 100$ or 200$. I even came across someone who was selling for 1500$! So do you think the seller is selling a...

How long till you can consume alcohol. [ 2 Answers ]

How long till u can consume alcohol after taking hydrocodone, etodolac, and diazepam?

Do fluorescent light consume extra power when turned on? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've been having an ongoing debate with several people for quite a few years now over whether the "fluorescent startup myth" is true or not. The legend is that although fluo's consume less power than incandescents while running, fluo's consume a lot of power when you first start them up -...

View more questions Search