Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Goof fantasy movie suggestions?
    I'm in loovvee with fantasy. But I'm kind of picky. I don't want "Lord of the Rings" style where it's a dark mood through the whole thing. I don't want something that is all wars. I want something almost childish and... pretty lol. I love spiderwick and I LOVE narnia.. but more so the books then the movies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fairies and dryads and nymphs.. it doesn't HAVE to be such girly fantasy.. but childish and girly tend to be my liking. They can have battles (narnia obviously does) but I has to have happiness and BEAUTY in it too. I know I'm really picky here lol. I've seen willow and liked it, ferngully, thumbelina. Seen all those and disney movies too... anything else?
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2009, 10:23 PM

Legend was pretty and yet somewhat dark/don't let the tom cruise thing trip you up... he isn't quite so douchey in this one. Legend (1985)

Try the Storyteller series by Henson
    "The Storyteller" (1988)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title for a fantasy movie? 80-90's [ 4 Answers ]

I've been recalling a scene from a movie I once saw... There's an adolescent boy who was excited to receive a soundtrack of some sort. The boy immediately went to his room to play the soundtrack (record or tape, not sure what though). A heinous voice spoke, and the boy jumped on his bed then...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

View more questions Search