Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2009, 05:26 AM
    Adobe Flash Player
    Hello:

All of a sudden, I don't have Flash Player... I don't know where it went, but that's OK. I wouldn't need to know where it went if I could download another one. I can't. I don't know why.

I went to the support website and downloaded a tool they said would help control some of my registry settings, which they said were off...

It didn't work.

When I try to download Flash Player, I get the little message that I have to click the yellow bar at the top so that Active X controls could be downloaded. Ok, I did, and pressed the "I want to RUN this software" button, and then nothing...

Oh yeah, I get a little message again that I need to press the yellow bar again, but since I already DID, there's no yellow bar to press...

So, now I can't watch utube, sextube, or any other tube, and I'm bummed.

excon
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2009, 10:29 AM

Flash is one of the HARDEST programs to get along with.

Flash is available on: Adobe

It sort of browser specific. First I'd go to add/remove programs and make sure it isn't there. If it is remove it.

Reboot.

Only have the adobe window open and no other before you ATTEMPT to install. Also have no other programs running. Reminder that you have to install it separately for each browser you use, sort of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe Flash Player Problems [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a new Toshiba laptop with windows vista on it. I have NEVER been able to view flash movies on YouTube or any other site. When I go to download adobe flash player 9 from the website, it doesn't do anything. I then download it manually and it says it did installed, but when I go see if...

Can't install Adobe Flash Update [ 3 Answers ]

When I open the browser there is an icon in some of the graphic locations saying I need a plug in update. When I try to install it, It tells me the following: "The update could not be installed. Please make sure there are no other copies of Firefox running on your computer, and then restart...

Download adobe flash [ 1 Answers ]

My computer at work doesnot download adobe flash player---all my other computers have. When I try to download the flash software at the work computer it says that it has been successfully downloaded but it has not---what to do? John

View more questions Search