Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noideaguess Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 09:36 PM
    Emailing photos
    Emailing photos having trouble can send text but not photos how do I do it, tried clicking on photo and sending it as attachment but won't work have windows vista on my computer
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 12:11 AM

Yes,you can send pictures and videos stored on your computer as attachments to e‑mail messages.
    Try to follow these steps:

1-click on start button>open windows photo gallery>click all program>click on windows photo gallery.
    2-click on picture which you want to send.
    3-click on toolbar>click e-mail.
    4-In the attach file dialog box>select a picture size from the picture size list.
    5-click on attach>Windows opens a new e‑mail message and attaches your picture to the message using your preferred e‑mail program.
    6- click on send.(When you have finished composing the e-mail message).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emailing X-rays [ 4 Answers ]

can you email a patient a copy of her x-rays

Emailing Fonts [ 5 Answers ]

How can I email a font so that it can be used by someone else?

Emailing Troops [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find an overseas troop member to email? Many of the sites I have come upon have just led me on a wild goose chase or not been very self explanatory. Also, some of them have you email "any" troop member when I would like to find one pen pal to keep in contact with. Can...

Emailing accounts to use together [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sirs, Can I use outlook express emailing and at the same time have a gmail emailing account at the same time.

Emailing Music [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend in another state that has asked me to email him one of his songs from an old CD he made... how do I do this?? I tried to attach like any other file... it didn't work... :)

View more questions Search