Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2009, 07:42 PM

mudweiser agrees: it started with Juno which led to the secret life of an american teenager... how do I know all this?

I don't watch much TV except for watching Home and Garden TV or watching Alton Brown on the Food Channel or Breaking Bad episodes on AMC. I guess I must have guessed what is on TV from the way teenagers act when I see them out in supermarkets, etc. or I know this by osmosis or something. Seeing pregnant teenagers this summer is going to be really bad as I anticipate there will be quite a rash of them since all the TV brainwashing that went on over the winter months.
    jenniferroxanne Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 08:00 PM
    Okay, first I want to say,your not a bad person to want to have a baby. BUT, as you've already heard several times.. not a good idea. I'm not going to nag you about that,but i am going to talk about the sex part of your question.
    I bet a good 7/10 girls you ask will say they wish they had waited to lose their vrginity.
    It seems so urgent, you wanna do it now, i understand, i've been there. But when people say, make it specal cause you'll remember it for the rest of your life. THEY MEAN IT!.
    I guess it's like smoking, any smoker can tell you not to pick it up, it'll be the worst decision of your life. But curiosty gets the better of you, and you never think it could be that bad, and then voila! your stuck smoking and wishing you never started. Just like sex.
    You asked for advice, this is my advice. Believe me, it IS a big deal, andI don't think you shouldd make that decision on impulse, you will regret it. Find someone you love, who loves you and who you know won't leave you right after, and when the right time and person comes give him that gift.
    I'm not saying you should be married or anything, or even older, im not that uptight, you just only get this once, make it worth it!.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 12, 2009, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferroxanne View Post
    I'm not saying you should be married or anything, or even older, im not that uptight, you just only get this once, make it worth it!.
    Welcome to AMHD Jennifer.

Although purple is a very pretty color, it makes you post really hard to read. I realize that there are color options, but they're generally used to highlight specific areas etc.

Please stick to black when posting, it will get you more repsonses, otherwise most people will just overlook your post.

Thanks. :)

{Editor's note: Color Changed-<>}
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 13, 2009, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferroxanne View Post
    Okay, first I want to say,your not a bad person to want to have a baby. BUT, as you've already heard several times.. not a good idea.

I'm going to disagree with the above. First, wanting to have a baby does not make one a bad person. But wanting to have a baby at 13 with no regard to the affect this will have makes one a selfish, immature and pretty dumb person.

No one should have sexual intercours until they are physically, emotionally and financially prepared to have a child.
    xo-Niicole Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Apr 13, 2009, 07:58 AM

You're just a child! Are you kidding me! You have NO idea how hard it is to take care of a child! Go ahead, have the sex but rap it up! Be safe. You're too young, hunny. I think you should think about it a little more.
    Think about what you want to get yourself into, think about whether you're ready for something like that.

Don't be stupid.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 08:42 AM

Lama ,You have a romantic notion of what having a baby is.

You have just recently got past the age of playing with dolls.
    Dolls can't love you back.Dolls aren't real.Now ,your thinking a baby is one step up from a doll.

You think a baby is going to be something that is just yours,no one can take it away and your baby is going to love you no matter what and your going to have a baby to give all of your love to.

That is what someone your age thinks but it is nothing like that in real life.

In real life you have no freedom,your baby does not just do what you want because you are tired or lazy.Your baby demands your time always.That means for at least the next 18 yrs. your #1 priority in life will be that child.

And when you are so tired you can barely see straight and your baby has just thrown up for the fifth time in a day and you can't get her to stop crying and you are crying too,what are you going to do? Give her to your Mom?

Have you ever heard a baby cry for hours on end and nothing makes them stop? Its called colic and it has driven adult Moms over the edge. How well do you really think you will be able to handle that ?

You don't get to say*this isn't what I wanted* and turn back time.You can't give her back!

Spent one week with a newborn baby and I can bet you ,your fairy tale outlook about being a Mom will be over.

Being a mother is the hardest job there is.It is all about giving and giving and giving some more.

You called the women on here Beoches because they disagree with you and gave you the wisdom of their experience.That shows me you do not have even the maturity that a 13 yr.old should possess.

You need so many qualities to be a good parent , a parent has to be teacher ,nurse,counselor,caregiver etc.and at your age you just don't have those qualities yet.

When you are older and have experienced life and learned everything you need to know to be a Mom ,you still will struggle.All parents struggle!

Should you reconsider... without a doubt!
    alana1xxx Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Apr 22, 2009, 10:09 AM

Lama you are a brat and no not one of them stylish dolls (you probably have the collection of them though you know from santa! ) you are looking for the shock factor on here you couldn't really have that mentality 13 or not seriously have you mentioned this to your friends? What is their response?. if you want to set out to completely destroy whatever kind of a future you have to look forward to go ahead be my guest...

Does this boy even know you exist more to the point probably not I'm sure he is out there enjoying himself and his youth and if he even got wind that you wanted to have a baby with him he would probably freak out and never clap eyes on you again! Not to mention tell all his friends and make a complete fool out of you because this not the usual way of thinking for a CHILD of your age.

How dare you come on here and at people like that trying to put some sense in that small minded head of yours who do you think you are? Respect your elders full stop. If I were your mother I would clip you around the ear, you have no manners you are rude and selfish.

I don't really care if you don't like what your hearing because your going to hear a lot more of it if you do get pregnant, this is not the real world YOU do NOT know it all, in fact you know nothing if this is your mentality, go to school get some education and sense and come back to all of us and thank us then.

One day you will look back and blush with embarrassment that you even posted such a thing on the internet and worse still was rude about it.

I hope for your own sake you wake up QUICK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search