Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Insane09 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Blister on heal
    I have started to walk everyday. I have got a large blister on my heal of my foot. Should I drain it? What should I do? I do not want to start walking.
    Insane09 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Sorry I do NOT want to STOP walking
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Apr 8, 2009, 05:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane09 View Post
    I have started to walk everyday. I have got a large blister on my heal of my foot. Should I drain it? What should I do? I do not want to start walking.
    Don't pop it, you could get an infection. Put a band-aid over it and minimize your walking until it heals... then slowly build your distance up. Or, find a pair of shoes that fit you better.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2009, 05:26 PM

Not a Doctor, but have had many, Draining seems fastest. Keep clean, Neosporin or like and covered. Let air dry and open if sitting at the TV for a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sons bubble/blister on his finger. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My son has a weird bubble on his baby finger, but it doesn't look like there is a bit there he did get others bites on his body but none of them look like this one. It kinds looks like a blister though. He says it is itchy and that it hurts to touch to. What could this be and how should...

Sore/blister on shaft of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Earlier today I noticed a sore/blister type thing on the shaft of my penis, about where the head starts (from the shaft). From what I've figured, it only affects the skin of the penis itself and is not connected to anything else. It seemed at first like a nasty pimple or something, but it's started...

Bassett Puppy with blister [ 4 Answers ]

My 10 month old Bassett Hound has developed one pencil-eraser-end-sized blister filled with a yellowish fluid. It seems a little sensitive. Her appetite seems good and the other abnormalities are that she seems to urinate more excessively and seems a little warmer in temperature than normal. ...

View more questions Search