Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turtlegirl16 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 03:42 PM
    SOS: LoZ Wind Waker
    All I need is one more Trifrce Shard to get back into Hyrule but when I went to get the last shard on Outset, the treasure chest was already opened, I had already opened it but there wasn't a shard, it was rupees. This was back WAAAY before that part of the game, so how do I get the last shard if the box is already opened? Is there another place I could look?

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET WITH THIS...
    hippy gong Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2009, 08:18 AM

Find the triforce maps and decipher them on tingle island. They should show you exactly where to go. Either that or it's a glitch and you'll have to restart...

Apr 11, 2009, 10:08 AM

Are you sure there isn't another place I could look?
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 08:53 PM

Do you have the eight maps for the triforce shards?
    Decoded by Tingle?

Find the maps, decode them, then find the shards. By using two disks, multiple files, and trial and error, I've determined it's not possible to fish one up before tingle "decodes" the map.

You have all them from these islands?

1. Great Fish Isle
    2. Cliff Plateau Isles
    3. Gale Isle
    4. Outset
    5. Southern Triangle Isle
    6. 2 Eye Reef
    7. Stone Watcher Isle
    8. 7 Star Isles

"the treasure chest was already opened"??
    You cannot open them until you decipher the map, and once you fish up a chest you cannot get it again to see it open... can you?

Apr 14, 2009, 02:29 PM

Yes, I do have all the maps. Yes, on outset Island there is that monster challenge you have to do to get both the map and triforce. I have beaten the monster challenge before I got the map but when I got to the point that had the triforce, I had already opened it, it had money in it. You don't "fish it up" on Outset!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:01 PM

Sorry, that was just a generalization...

Here is directions to the one on Outset:
    Go to the lookout tower, and climb up to the top. Hold one of those Pears above your head so you can fly as a seagull. Fly Southwest, past your grandmother's house. You should see a ledge at the very edge of the island. It should have a large stone boulder, in the shape of a head. The triforce piece is inside a maze, underneath this rock. Go back to being Link, and run towards this end of the island. As you work your way toward the ledge, you'll notice that there's a big gap betwween you and the ledge. You'll have to change the direction of the wind, and fly there with your deku leaf. Once you get there, you'll have to lift the boulder, as bombs don't work. (NOTE: This will only work if you have these special goron/super strength bracelets) Once you get rid of the boulder, underneath should be a small black hole. Drop down inside. You should be in a room filled with light. Go through the door at one end of the room. The next room will be very dark, and filled with enemies. The other rooms will be a lot like this one. Once you get past them, you'll receive the triforce shard.

Apr 15, 2009, 04:13 PM

IVE DONE ALL OF THAT! That's what I meant about monster challenge! Before I got the chart for the SHARD not the TRIFORCE CHART, I got as far as the shard chamber room place and opened the chest prematurely, but there was money in it not a shard because I opened it before I got the chart for the shard, is there another place to look because when I went back to the chamber room place for the shard, but as I may have mentioned before it was already opened... is there anpther place I could look?

Apr 15, 2009, 04:19 PM

I am a very exploring person... when I am stuck on something like a boss, I typically die so I can get out to explore the Big Sea. I have almost every island on my sea chart because I have a lot of free time... anyway, while exploring, I got into that hole and got all the way to the end and found both chests, but when I was in the part of the game where I needed to find the CHART on outset for a shard on another island it was there. When I got the chart for the SHARD from Ghost Ship, it seemed that in my free-time exploration, I had already opened the SHARD chest before its time...
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 06:17 PM

Well, I'm pretty sure there are multiple chests, one you can ONLY get after getting/tingle-ing the chart.

I'm not sure because I don't have the game on me right now, but I'll check when I get it back.

I KNOW that you cannot ruin your game like this, as LoZ games are meant to encourage exploration, so they wouldn't leave such a huge loophole in the game. I had visited that cave myself before the chart, and EVERY other island in the game, before any shards. I don't remember exactly, but you still will get it somehow...
    Now, to just get my game back and help you find out how, XD

Apr 16, 2009, 06:37 PM

Well how I did what I did was when I got to the CHART chamber I was so fired up from fighting all those monsters that I wet down another hole instead of beaming up. So when I beat the second round of monsters, I found the SHARD chamber. It did not have the shard in it, it had money.
    TheLoneWolf87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 06:19 PM
    The shard isn't in that cavern. It's actually in the water in the middle of the island. Are you positive you got all 8 charts? The one for outset is Chart #4

Apr 21, 2009, 07:02 PM

Yes... I know I got all of them because I only have one shard left... you say its in the middle of Outset? Is it where I saved Jabuun? Or is it under the broken bridge where Aryll got captured?
    TheLoneWolf87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 03:00 PM

It's exact location is north of the rocks on the lower bridge on outset. To view your dicephered map, press up on control pad, press Y and scroll to chart number 4. X is where it's under the ocean.

Apr 22, 2009, 03:01 PM

Wait what? Oh, OK I will try that. If it doesn't work I will come back and tell you... But first... Sometimes I see a lone gull just flying around on the backside of outset. Is it under him?

Apr 23, 2009, 03:25 PM

Found it... but now I am scared to go any further... Ganon's Tower seems... IDK, DEJAHVUish
    theonetruegamer Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlegirl16 View Post
    found it... but now i am scared to go any further.... Ganon's Tower seems... IDK, DEJAHVUish
    And it should you have to fight the first three bosses again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wind Waker. [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the Sages Temple with the little Korok and I have the boss key but I can't find the room the boss is in... I followed the map but all there is is a wall... I have tried ALL of my weapons to get there but it doesn't work. How nice it would be if I beat this game... Thanks for your help!!...

You may select the calm wind runway when the wind velocity is [ 2 Answers ]

The calm wind runway when the wind velocity is

Warriors of the wind! [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember this movie and how badly it was butchered in comparison to nausicca in the valley of the wind?

View more questions Search