Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2004_4x4 Posts: 29, Reputation: -2

Apr 15, 2009, 01:14 PM

So... is it GA law that a signed contract is not required?

Apr 15, 2009, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Right, the Oregon decision is quoting the Georgia law - you cited the case, not the law.
    So... is it GA law that a signed contract is not required?

What is the GA law?do they have to produce a document with my signature?

Apr 16, 2009, 02:10 PM

I sent the plaintiff a request for admissions to admit or deny that they had a signed contract.they replied today that they in fact do not have the contract.

So

1)on the request for the production of documents.. they responded after 65 days from my first request.

2)they admit they have no contract.

What do I do now?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2009, 03:55 PM
    File MOtion to Dismiss, whereas the Plaintiff has no valid claim, as per discovery request.

I hereby move to Dismiss with Prejudice.

Apr 17, 2009, 06:14 AM

Is there a limit limit for plaintiff to respond to request for documents?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2009, 06:34 AM

Please do not send me PM's. I will either answer you here or I will not answer you at all.

You have absolutely no idea what you are doing, you are going to annoy the Court and you are going to lose.

Apr 17, 2009, 06:43 AM

Judykaytee... I have done nothing other than what I have seen here on this sight.I get the info here,ask questions before I do anything because I don't want to upset the court.sorry I have upset you.
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2004_4x4 View Post
    judykaytee...i have done nothing other than what i have seen here on this sight.i get the info here,ask questions before i do anything because i dont want to upset the court.sorry i have upset you.

You haven't upset me - I do not answer questions off the board.

As far as upsetting the Court - if you do not know what you are doing and take up the Court's time, the Court WILL be upset.

Again - you need an Attorney. Each of your questions has been answered and has led to another question or two. You must research and get some basic understanding of how things work before you venture into Court.

May 27, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.yet View Post
    Wait for 30 days to pass,then send a Notice of Default. contact me then.
    Mr Yet,30 days have past.you said to file a notice of defalt.how do I do that?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2009, 03:05 PM
    It is a Notice of Default which was in your first request.

It simply states that the Plaintff has admitted to every averts you stated in your original request as true and complete.

Jun 1, 2009, 06:03 AM

How would I word this in the letter to the court?

Aug 1, 2009, 03:01 PM

OK... we are headed to pre-trial.court is asking that I submit the Consolidated Pre Trial Order to the court for approval.How do I do this?The CA has not given anything that proves this is my debt.All I get is objection.
    Should I just save the trouble and try again to contact the CA to settle out of court?

Aug 6, 2009, 10:04 AM
    I started a new thread earlier under pre-trial order and should have kept it here. In that post, I was asked if a motion to dismiss has been filed,I have filed a motion to dismiss because they have not given proof that the debt is mine and the judge denied it.also filed a motion to dismiss because the plaintiff took 77day to get the production of documents to me,that was also denied.the court just sent a letter stating that the discovery period is over and is asking for the parties to prepare a consolidated pre-trial order in the form specified in rule 7.2 of the superior court rules and to submit it to the court for approval.

How do I help prepare this?
    Do I contact the plaintiff or do I wait for the plaintiff to contact me?

HELP!!
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 11:06 AM

You are asking for very personalized legal advice - I see a danger here if anyone who is not YOUR Attorney answers as I continue to believe you simply do not understand the system or what is required and you either can't or don't do the appopriate research.

This has been going on (on the Board) since April, 4 months.

It's time to get an Attorney.

Aug 6, 2009, 11:28 AM
    A few questions here...
    How do I prepare this?is there a sample form I can use?
    Do I wait for the plaintiff to contact me to do the consolidated pretrial order or do I contant them.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 01:11 PM
    A few questions here...
    How do I prepare this?is there a sample form I can use?
    Do I wait for the plaintiff to contact me to do the consolidated pretrial order or do I contant them?

Judy...I prefer you don't ever reply to anything I ever post.
    Everyone here would prefer that you hire an attorney. This entire ordeal has been going on for 4 months. We can point you in the right direction but we cannot give you proper legal advice over the Internet. You need an attorney and you need one now.

Aug 6, 2009, 01:28 PM
    I don't have money for an attorney.
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 01:30 PM
    I don't have money for an attorney.
    You've made a very complicated case for yourself. You need an attorney; that's the bottom line.

Aug 6, 2009, 01:30 PM

Should I contact them and settle?
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 01:32 PM

I certainly would try to, although they probably won't at this point. Your motion to dismiss has been denied, which lets them know they have a case.

All you can do is try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery process in small claims [ 3 Answers ]

We filed a small claims suit against a contractor. Their attorney is on his third continuance to support the discovery process. Three questions: (A) on the request for admission, do I simply state Yes or No or is it OK to briefly outline facts to redirect the request for admission (the questions...

Discovery in Small Claims Court [ 3 Answers ]

I was sued by a debt collector in small claims court. I filed my answer and a pretrial conference was scheduled for March 30. Then I received a Request for Admissions and a request for production of documents from their lawyers. Are they not jumping the gun a little bit to be sending me this before...

Discovery Small Claims Collection Company Documentation [ 2 Answers ]

On the pre-trial statement in a lawsuit filed by a debt collection company they stated that they would complete discovery within 60 days and they listed all the items they had. This time has since passed. The case has gone to trial which is this Tuesday. Just this past Thursday they subpoenaed a...

Small Claims Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter my [ 1 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

View more questions Search