Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Apr 15, 2009, 06:42 PM
    I think assisted suicide should definitely be legal. I heard it is legal in Oregon and Washington state, but the restriction are much more strict than in the European countries that allow it. I think it is a personal decision and should be freely available for anyone who wants it for any reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solar assisted boiler system? Anybody done this? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm located in the Northeast & given the recent soaring oil & gas prices, I wanted to look into alternate clean ways of heating my home and/or using less oil in the winter. I had a new buderus oil fired boiler installed about 3 years ago which is about 86% effiecient. Being an old home,...

Assisted Living [ 4 Answers ]

How do I write a letter of introuction to or an Alzheimers Asiisted Livning?

Assisted suicide for mentally ill [ 6 Answers ]

A legal option in some countries, which ones?

Should assisted suicide be a crime! [ 54 Answers ]

The anguish of those suffering a terminal illness and debilitating pain have led some to ask for help in ending their lives and the pain. Most states frown on helping bring peace to the suffering and the most famous Dr Kevorkian finally went to jail for his part in ending the pain/suffering of...

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

View more questions Search