Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    audrianna95 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 11:44 AM
    Highlights darken hair!
    Hi everyone a couple people have told me that if I get highlights it would darken my hair! Is that true?:confused::eek:
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 11:47 AM

Hilights lift the color and Low-lights darken

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I darken my hair? [ 2 Answers ]

My hair was recently dark brown. I lightened it using a bleach and a toner. It looks nice - but doesn't suit me. Too blonde. I want to go slightly darker. Can I use a different toner or darker color?

How to darken light blonde hair hair colour [ 2 Answers ]

I had coloured my hair black few months back and then I tried to colour it gloden but its didn't stay well, only the part of my hair on the roots were yellow and the black coloured part was still black so I went to the hair stylish and told her to colour it golden but ittured out to be a disaster...

Can I safely darken bleach blond hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my hair bleached for the first time. I have been dying it a light ash blond for a few years now and decided to try to go platinum. I don't like it at all, it is way too light for me. I was wondering if I could color it to a darker blonde shade. Will it hold the color? Should I use...

How to darken light blonde hair [ 1 Answers ]

I was born with light blonde hair and now I am 31 years old and it is still light blonde. I feel like people think I am younger than I really am which sometimes can be frusterating. Although, other times it can be benifical;). Anyway, I am thinking about darkening it. I am not talking about...

How do I darken light blonde hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I got some awfully light blonde highlights yesterday, 2 huge chunks on my sides and my whole back is blonde blonde. It's too much for my skin tone. I just don't look right. I have had dark blonde hair before. I'm wondering if I can just buy a dark blonde hair dye and dye over the really...

View more questions Search