Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petertully Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 08:57 AM
    Performance Review Clauses in an Employment Contract
    When an employer puts an Annual Performance Review clause in a employment contract with an employee, are they obligated to provide that performance review yearly? Would failure to provide one, breach the contract and render it null and void? Is there case law in regards to this?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2009, 09:09 AM

Hello again, pete:

You don't need to ask more than once.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organization performance Review [ 1 Answers ]

How can an effective review be designed for the performance of different departments of a typical organization?

Attorney Review/Cancellation of Contract [ 2 Answers ]

My parents entered into an agreement of sale on their home on 5/28 with the fully executed contracts delivered on 5/29 at 3:30pm. Our attorney reviewed the contract on 6/3 and amended the contract to include a clause that the sellers must be able to coordinate the closings on both their existing...

Employment contract [ 1 Answers ]

I was reclassified as salary exempt by my employer, while other's were taken off salary and changed to hourly. I'm aware of the FSLA guidelines etc. The contract I signed was for 45 hours at a 'x' dollars. However, six months later I'm being scheduled for eleven hour days and told I have to work...

9 month employment contract [ 2 Answers ]

Does the fact that you are a school employee, with a 9 month employment contract that has to be renewed each year, hurt your ability to prove discrimination? The job is still there they just replaced me with another person. No write- ups, no bad yearly evaluations, nada! I never had to punch a...

View more questions Search