Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ind_ingermany Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2013, 03:34 AM
    I'm a female and am tortured and harassed daily by my 4 coworkers. I tried to complain about them to my manager but at the end,he supported them saying that it's a cultural difference. When my co-workers got the information that I'm complaining about them. They started spreading wrong rumors about me in the company. My manager was supporting them. I discusssd all these things with my big bosses also but nothing helped me. At the beginning of my job my manager tried to flirt me a lot and when he didn't get any success then he also started talking totally against me. Daily bad comments, harassment and insulting was too much to push me into dipression and at last I have to quit my job. I wish from the bottom of my heart that these people should get punnished by god because humans in this company are not capable of providing any justice.
    Guesswho1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 05:28 PM
    I wish I would've thought before I went to my boss recently. They just don't get that my co-worker is a LIAR!! She makes many errors and "lost" a check but our boss found it in her work area. She knows EVERYTHING about EVERYBODY and is constantly leaving her desk to flaunt. I can NOT stand the witch!! She doesn't like to do the filing so didn't fully do it, I went to our supervisor and told him "just let me do it, I"m tired of her childish behavior". He wouldn't allow and had to finally confront her. I still feel like everything comes back to me. I've been there 16 years and am so ready to leave because of her.
    saturnswirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 05:47 PM
    I have co-worker similar to that, but she is really stupid, and I mean really stupid. She's 55 and didn't know that 3/4 and 1/4 are the same as 75% and 25%, and she's worked in the office for 23 years, although this is a power company. Any way I use to butt heads with her over the stupid things she did. Then I realized it wasn't worth it. Now I've found that if I sit back and wait Karma always gets her. We had lunch brought in the other day and she didn't like the food I had picked out, so she called the caterer and had them bring three salads for her and two other co-workers she said didn't like the menu. They forgot the salads and she had to sit there while everyone else ate.
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2013, 08:31 AM
    Every action has a equal and opposite reaction!

1. DO EXACTLY WHAT SHE DOES TO YOU: I know its difficult, or you wouldn't have posted here.

2. TAKE A DAY TO START: prepare mentally to perform this for a single day. Just try doing this for a single day and your action would make her feel that you are "powered" more than her. This will scare the out of her.

3. SHE KNOWS YOUR WEAKNESS: if u think she knows your weakness, show her that it is your strength, confuse her and she will respect you.

TRY DOING THIS JUST FOR A DAY OR TWO AND WRITE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE.

WE ARE WITH YOU! ALL THE BEST.. KICK HER !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

Does my dad hate me? [ 16 Answers ]

I feel like everything I do is wrong! I can't do anything right. Its like whatever I do I'm never going to be good enough for my dad. He never notices anything I do right but when I do something wrong he goes crazy. I no your probably going to say he's my dad he must love me but he dosen't....

Why does god hate me? [ 8 Answers ]

I am about to turn 16.Alot of stuff been happening to me lately.(A)Ive been sent to a BD class in high school just because I get a little nervous around a lot of people.(B)everybody been wanting to beat me up for no reason.(C)alot of my relatives been dying.(D)then my ex girlfriend asked me out...

I hate myself [ 3 Answers ]

I hate living and no one wants me around and the only thing I'm good at is work and for money my parents want to kick me out and I the told me they wish I was dead my ex girlfriend is making my life a living hell and she makes me feel like I can't do anything and none of my famil wants me to move...

View more questions Search