Pets Expert

May 4, 2009, 08:55 PM

DONE!

I won't do this anymore.

Good luck Tom, I wish you all the best.

Alty out.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 4, 2009, 09:12 PM

(Tj3 be so kind as to skip this part and read your recommended behavioural training. You may not like what I have to say to her.)

Altenweg: Check this out, He sees things as in the bible is "the one and only guide" to God. However, you've found a different guide, and that pertains to you. He can not see your path, because it's not a possibility. There is only one way to God for Tj3, but that doesn't make him right, nor wrong. You have the ability to choose your path, so feel free to do just that, choose your path. Generate compation and prey for him so that he may go to heaven or be happy. (ok alty, stop reading now, please. You maydisagree with what I'm about to say.)

Tj3: Alt is on a path that does not require the good bible. Generate compation for her, and prey for her so that she may go to heaven too, or be happy. Do not prey for her to change, it would be foolish to expect such things. This is your choice, and I'm not sure what Jesus said, but I'm sure he asked us to be compationate toward our fellow brothers and sisters, so why not do what he asked of you? THe choice is your's.

As buddha said, "Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

As I say, "Love is my ally, Life is my goal, Respect is my accomplishment."- Nestorian Two different things that mean the same thing, as surely people realise by now that words are not important, only the meaning. GOD, Goddess, GODS, Spirituallity, our mother earth, the force, the source, energy, life, life stream, Gia, and so on. They are one and the same, you just need to be still and listen long enough to realise it.

Let go of your illutions.
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    DONE!

I won't do this anymore.

Good luck Tom, I wish you all the best.

Alty out.
    Good luck, Alty!

BTW, I hold nothing against you, and if you ever feel that you can accept disagreement and discuss without negative comments about others, the door will always remain open.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 03:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3 View Post
    ...if you ever feel that you can accept disagreement and discuss without negative comments about others, ...
    More of your persecution complex. She made no negative comments about others.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 5, 2009, 04:13 AM
    Thread closed.

I hesistate to remove any posts here because they all seem to be opinion, based on what others have posted. But when a thread becomes more an issue of personalities then the topic being discusses as this one seems to have become, it will be closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Krishna a cult? [ 23 Answers ]

My family is very concerned about my nephew, he has recently joined a belief called Krishna consiousness. He thinks we are sinners and will reincarnate as animals because we eat meat. He has went to live in the temple, and now says he is going to become a munk for this belief. They have an alter...

Is this a cult? [ 12 Answers ]

My family has been very worried that my nephew is in a cult. He shaved his head except for a little tail in the back, He has insence burning all the time in his room when he's at home and not at this temple he calls it. He stays there for days at a time and has even went to New York with them and...

Murder investigation involving a cult. [ 1 Answers ]

My cousin swears we wanted to see a movie a year or two ago. A kidnapping or murder investigation leads to the discovery of a strange cult... She remembers that it was shot in Europe somewhere (France or Italy?? ), and that a major part of the plot had to do with an old man making odd hand...

Your definition of a cult. [ 66 Answers ]

What religions do you believe are cults and why

Cult [ 3 Answers ]

Can some one please tell me about cults and what is it exactly? Do they have a club? Are they good? ;) thank you Im just kidding about the club thing.

View more questions Search