Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 03:28 PM
    If I go school in a different town and that town secedes can I go to school there?
    I currently live in a town, but attend school in another town, and the town that I go to school in secedes from the county, can I still go to school there? It's a public school.

I live in Cook county, and 5 towns are trying to secede from it. My school is in that list, however, where I live is not. Could I still go to my current school if they succeed in seceding?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2009, 03:53 PM

They schools will have school districts. I am not sure that their status in the county will effect the school districts.

That is a issue the school board will address
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 7, 2009, 03:59 PM

I live in DuPage Co. and think your current situation (and others in the same boat) will be taken into account if those suburbs secede. Otherwise, it will be a huge mess! And with lots of angry parents and students...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Town name [ 2 Answers ]

Can somebody combine the following into a town name: Dagobah, Endor, Kashyyyk, Felucia You can use "ton," "ville," etc. I prefer it to be between 8-10 letters (preferrably 8) You don't have to combine all of them, just at least two Much Appreciated!

In town [ 8 Answers ]

I live about 15 minutes outside of town. I do like to take Rex(my dog) for walks in town every once in a while and he usually acts pretty good but with all the noises he gets distrated really easily. Does anyone have any tips on how I can keep his attention on me at all times?

Town was Black [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All I was wondering if you might be able to help me. I'm living in I resenlty moved to ireland & I'm hearing the phrase "town was black" or "the bus was black" a lot. Although I know it means that town & the bus were busy I was wondering about the origin of this phrase. Could anyone shed any...

View more questions Search