Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pasiechnik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Trying to remember the name of a movie
    There was a movie about two escaped convicts that hold a family hostage. But the family turns out to be crazy and the father is an ex army ranger and the wife is a serial killer that's never been convicted. There is a dungeon under the house and the family ends up trying to kill the two convicts... its an older movie but I can't remember the name of the movie can someone help me??
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2009, 04:07 PM

Sounds like a good Movie.
    Do you know of at least 1 character?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2009, 04:20 PM

Ugh, I've seen this question now on three different forums and I'm still no closer to an answer. In other versions of this question, it's been suggested that the family are cannibals, the convicts are brothers, and that they escaped death row.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2009, 04:40 PM

Is it American, Australian, movie?. Damn, now I like this movie. Seems like a good one, nice plotline.

Apr 7, 2009, 05:05 PM
    I know in one part of the movie the little brother tries to help the two convicts escape from the basement and then another part of the movie a swat team tries to enter the house and the mother, father, and daughter end up killing the whole swat team.. . as far as I know its an american movie but not 100% sure.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 12:21 PM

Could it be... Harvesters?

Apr 9, 2009, 01:30 PM
    I don't think so...
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 11:39 PM

Ooo sounds good :D
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2009, 10:10 PM

I'm going to bump this just to see if anyone can get anything cause now I'm curious

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

Remember an old movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was about a little boy who discovers little people in the woods or forrest. A tiny man with all these pretty tiny girls that want to marry him... but he runs away with a girl that he likes into the boys basket or backpack without the boy knowing. The little boy discovers them in his...

Movie I can't remember [ 8 Answers ]

I have a vague memory of a movie where a teenage girl is killed the night of I think the prom, and she winds up in heaven. There she is supposed to help the nerdy guy who liked her in high school find romance as an adult. I remember the girl being blond, and something about a car. Does anyone know...

View more questions Search