Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2009, 12:42 AM

Remember a long time ago when you offered us beer?
    Now it's a beer and a ride as well ,and no blushing allowed. :rolleyes:
    Angrychair Posts: 56, Reputation: 7

May 18, 2009, 08:04 AM

Got to be true to myself. Very positive message Thanks

May 18, 2009, 08:15 AM
    Life seems a whole lot brighter I seem to find a sort of rebirth when I ride and I can think. I carry all your advice and thoughts with me. I think I am all right, and as you all have said healing will take a long time, but I feel Im on the right track. There is a small part of me that wants the past back with my wife, but I see things for what they are now and I know that it can never be. I choose to focus on the good times we shared and try to block out these last months. I hate to say our years were a waste because I was blessed with 3 magnificent children that I value more than life itself and I will always love my wife for giving them to me and allowing me the opportunity to love them.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 18, 2009, 08:17 AM

yes the children make it all worthwhile.
    I have 4 grown kids and I still say that the 7yrs with my x were worthless EXCEPT for my kids.

May 20, 2009, 12:49 PM

Hello all just checking in to say hi. Nothing new to report on the Wife Front other than she gets a bit more brazen as this ordeal putts along. I have adapted an I don't care attitude to whatever she does or say which tends to drive her crazy lol

Jun 1, 2009, 05:18 AM

Hi all just wanted to say things are a lot brighter. Im doing great and as you said time heals all wounds. Im still a bit tender but toughing up nicely.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 02:54 PM

It takes time... expect good days and bad. Moments that catch you off guard, but more and more you will find yourself thinking about the past less and less.

Treat yourself well... :)

Sep 14, 2009, 11:43 AM

Hello my friends it's been a while but I wanted to drop you a line to say that things are better.
    I have started a relationship with God, bought a new Harley, and working on my marriage.
    I am a much stronger person now than I was.
    Thank you for all the help this past year, I couldn't have made it without you. I will check in from time to time to say hi and see how you all are doing. Take care of yourself and each other. GOD Bless
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2009, 11:52 AM
    Wow a three month hiatus and we only get a four line update... ;)

Glad to hear that things are working out better for you, working out a relationship is always a great option, especially when you are taking the opportunity to grow.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 14, 2009, 11:56 AM
    That is very considerate of you to let us know how you are doing.

Awesome to hear things are working out.

I know I don't need to tell you to keep us posted. :)

Sep 14, 2009, 12:00 PM

I joined a really good church its called "The Bikers Church" no lie look it up on Myspace.
    My wife was the one who initiated it. She came to me to work things out. To be honest I had washed my hands of everything and was ready to walk away.
    I bought my Harley as kind of a sympathy gift to myself. Im still trying to get my head around this new found relationship with God, because displays of faith have always made me uncomfortable, Im sure I will get over that.
    Im closer to my kids now more than ever and for the first time in a long while the sky doesn't look so dark and dreary.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrychair View Post
    To be honest I had washed my hands of everything and was ready to walk away.
    Sometimes that is what it takes for people to appreciate what they had.
    I am very happy for you.

Dec 22, 2009, 04:40 PM

Hi all its been a while. I just wanted to drop by and say Happy Holidays to you. Since we last spoke I have been dealing with trying to put the pieces of my life back together and for a time things seemed to be going OK but... many of you can look back on the past post and say I told you so. A leopard doesn't change its spots and I am sorry to say you were all right. Anyway Ill see if this thread is still alive and if it is I will go into more details. Hope to see you all soon.
    Angrychair.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 22, 2009, 04:54 PM

Hey there Angrychair,

An update would be good, how's it going for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search