Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lescer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 10:46 AM
    Physical therapist asst requirrements
    I was told that if you file for bankruptcy you cannot get licensed for Physical therapist asst ? Is this true.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2009, 11:05 AM

What State? Financial irresponsibility IS a problem with licensing for many professions in various States.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disabled - Mental Illness - Need Prescription Asst.-SSDI Over Requirements [ 9 Answers ]

I am 47, disabled after working 27 years as a paralegal with a mental illness. My SSDI is 22,560, 1880/month. All programs out there to help assist me get medications I need for physical and mental illnesses are denying me as they say my salary is over the income elegibility. I have a very...

Therapist as my friend [ 3 Answers ]

I became friends with my therapist after therapy was concluded. Now he is having his own mental health issues and I do not know how to handle it. Any advice?

How do I find a therapist? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in a terrible depression since my boyfriend dumped me. I don't feel that I can trust anyone anymore. He lied and continued to tell me he loved me with three women in his life. I never thought I could ever ask for help, but I feel so low and worthless right now. I need to find a therapist...

My son is seeing a speech therapist [ 39 Answers ]

Okay so here is the deal. My son who is two (as you all know lol) is seeing a speech therapist. The doctor prescribed it, so I went along with it for a few weeks. Well now she is getting kind of weird. There are a few things that bother me about her. 1) she says that he needs behavior management...

View more questions Search