Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Apr 7, 2009, 09:29 AM
    Where do you have tats, and did it hurt?
    I have 3 tattoos. I have one behind each ear, and hearts on my foot. The ones behind the ears barely hurt at all, The foot hurt a pretty decent amount. I am considering getting another tat sometime soon, but still deciding where.

Where do you have a tattoo, and how bad did it hurt?:D:D
    AmberLynn2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 06:24 PM

I got a tat on the side of my neck wit my daughter's name and a tat on my forearm on the inside of chinese lettering for my name and then one on my spinal cord on the back of my neck wit a chinese symbol for good luck and neither of the three hurt at all
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2009, 04:55 AM

I have mine just above my hip bones on my stomach.
    I have the egyptian god Anubis on one hip and when he tattooed the tail over my hip bone... ouch... other than that it wasn't too bad.
    I used numbing cream for some which is awesome, you don't feel a thing besides a slight 'tickle' from the vibration.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 06:37 AM

I have a small butterfly tat on the small of my back,didn't hurt getting it done,but because of the position of the tat,the waistband of jeans would rub against it.. now that was the sore bit.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 06:43 AM

I have a tat on my calf. Then a big one across my entire back. None of them hurt.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 06:46 AM

I have one on my ankle, thigh, and the side of my stomach. The one on my stomach hurt the most. The others were easy.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Apr 23, 2009, 12:49 PM

Arms, legs, chest armpit, neck. Arms and legs are a breeze, as is behind the ear. The chest and throat area is horrible. The inner wrist burns a little and the inner ditch of the arms burns a little, inner ankle is a little more tender, but not bad.
    The thing is, though, that everyone takes a tattoo differently some people can't hold ink while some people are allergic to some colors.
    Some of the worst places (pain-wise) are the stomach, chest, lower back, genitals, neck (throat area), ribs, and feet. Oh yeah, the knee cap is a as well as the sides of the knee.
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Apr 23, 2009, 03:50 PM

First and foremost... everyone has a different pain tolerance. I am a WUSS! Lol I can hardly stand giving blood... but since I am now officially addicted to getting tattoos... I want more and more and more lol.

I have a tattoo on each inner wrist... they didn't hurt. I got my daughters name on the small of my back and that wasn't too bad. I went back and added some chinese letters, a crown and cherry blossoms around her name and that hurt! I got nauseous. I won't get another one on my back... but it was definitely worth it! They had to cover up one on my wrist and that hurt when it got closer to the palm of my hand but it was more like a bad burning sensation then anything else. I really do want more though... the pain only lasts a little while well the finished piece will be enjoyed the rest of your life :)
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Apr 24, 2009, 02:16 PM

And I'd also like to add... women have a higher pain tolerance than men. The pain is definitely worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt a friend with a guy she liked, and was hurt myself. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend thought a guy I had started talking to was really cute for a long time. But they didn't talk very much and only recently started talking when something stupid happened between me and that guy. He walked me back after a party and we were both really really drunk. Somehow we ended up...

Sisterly Tats [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my sister are getting matching tattoos (on our feet), then thing is... we are so different that my ideas are not appealing to her, and hers to me. SO I was thinking that if I could get one of my ideas drawn up, then I know she would love it. The bad thing? I know NO good artists. And...

My dog hurt his leg [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what type of over the counter medicines I can give my dog for inflammation.

View more questions Search