Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aa02t2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 08:37 AM
    I Have Big Biceps Want To Make Them Harder
    I Have Big Biceps Want To Make Them Harder, Is There Any Certain Excercises I Should Be Doing To Make Them Harder??
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 04:13 PM

What exercises are you doing now? How big are they?

What do you mean you want to make them harder? How can they be big and soft?
    aa02t2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen G View Post
    What exercises are you doing now? How big are they?

What do you mean you want to make them harder? How can they be big and soft?
    Okay Well I Do Like The Standard Biceps Exercise, Like Bice Curls, Hammer Curls, Hang Down Biceps Curls etc... Well I Don't Know Measurements But They Are Big

And I Want To Make Them Harder, As In Like When You Touch Them Its Hard Like Rock Not Soft Like A Pillow lol

So You Have Any Ideas On What I Can Do??
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2009, 02:56 PM

Pull ups and barbell rows are good for building biceps mass. Your muscles are hard when they are pumped, when you''ve worked them hard and they are full of blood and glycogen. They won't stay like that all the time, just after workouts. You can always do a bit of sneaky flexing to keep them pumped the rest of the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard biceps.not pumping.how to pump and make it soft [ 1 Answers ]

I work out 4-5 times a week.my biceps become very hard after little work out.people say it's a problem.I massage my biceps after evry set of work out.my biceps are also not pumping. I am under weight.plzzzzzz help me

Is it harder w/ a 2nd pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering if it is harder to conceive a 2nd time? My first is 19months old, and my husband and I are planning to have another one, but we were wondering if it was a little trickier to conceive second time around... Everything was fine with my first as far as health problems. I am...

Does Sit Ups Make It Harder To Loose Weight? [ 3 Answers ]

Does Sit Ups Make It Harder To Loose Weight? I've Been Told That It's Harder To Loose Weight When You HAve Muscles Because Of Something I Don't Remember xD But Is That True? For Example If I Do Sit Ups To Get Rid Of My Tummy Will That Actually Help Or Just Give Me Muscles On My Stomach Along With...

Is it Harder,or Easier [ 2 Answers ]

Is Pre-Algebra harder or easier than regular algebra?

View more questions Search